'Scream' Star Neve Campbell Has Secretly Filed for Divorce From John Light
Courteney Cox and David Arquette are not the only "Scream" stars whose marriage is wrecked for their co-star Neve Campbell reportedly has decided that it is over between her and husband John Light. TMZ reports the depicter of Sidney Prescott has "super secretly" filed for divorce five months ago.
The divorce is not yet finalized. And according to the documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by the site, the 37-year-old actress called it quits in June this year, citing irreconcilable differences. Neve allegedly also wanted the court from awarding John any spousal support.
The next hearing for Neve and John's divorce is scheduled to be held in a few weeks. While they are in the middle of making their separation official, a source close to the couple tells TMZ, "They're still really close friends, and it was a very amicable divorce."
Neve Campbell and English actor John Light, whom she met while filming "Investigating Sex", tied the knot in Malibu in May 2007 after dating for about two years. Previously, the Canadian beauty was married to actor Jeff Colt before they divorced in 1998.
Earlier this year in October, Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced that they split. However, the twosome, who has been married for 11 years and has a daughter Coco Riley Arquette, has not planned to divorce yet.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation