'Scream' Star Neve Campbell Has Secretly Filed for Divorce From John Light
Courteney Cox and David Arquette are not the only "Scream" stars whose marriage is wrecked for their co-star Neve Campbell reportedly has decided that it is over between her and husband John Light. TMZ reports the depicter of Sidney Prescott has "super secretly" filed for divorce five months ago.
The divorce is not yet finalized. And according to the documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by the site, the 37-year-old actress called it quits in June this year, citing irreconcilable differences. Neve allegedly also wanted the court from awarding John any spousal support.
The next hearing for Neve and John's divorce is scheduled to be held in a few weeks. While they are in the middle of making their separation official, a source close to the couple tells TMZ, "They're still really close friends, and it was a very amicable divorce."
Neve Campbell and English actor John Light, whom she met while filming "Investigating Sex", tied the knot in Malibu in May 2007 after dating for about two years. Previously, the Canadian beauty was married to actor Jeff Colt before they divorced in 1998.
Earlier this year in October, Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced that they split. However, the twosome, who has been married for 11 years and has a daughter Coco Riley Arquette, has not planned to divorce yet.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered