'Scream' Star Neve Campbell Has Secretly Filed for Divorce From John Light
Courteney Cox and David Arquette are not the only "Scream" stars whose marriage is wrecked for their co-star Neve Campbell reportedly has decided that it is over between her and husband John Light. TMZ reports the depicter of Sidney Prescott has "super secretly" filed for divorce five months ago.
The divorce is not yet finalized. And according to the documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by the site, the 37-year-old actress called it quits in June this year, citing irreconcilable differences. Neve allegedly also wanted the court from awarding John any spousal support.
The next hearing for Neve and John's divorce is scheduled to be held in a few weeks. While they are in the middle of making their separation official, a source close to the couple tells TMZ, "They're still really close friends, and it was a very amicable divorce."
Neve Campbell and English actor John Light, whom she met while filming "Investigating Sex", tied the knot in Malibu in May 2007 after dating for about two years. Previously, the Canadian beauty was married to actor Jeff Colt before they divorced in 1998.
Earlier this year in October, Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced that they split. However, the twosome, who has been married for 11 years and has a daughter Coco Riley Arquette, has not planned to divorce yet.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'