'Scream' Star Neve Campbell Has Secretly Filed for Divorce From John Light
Courteney Cox and David Arquette are not the only "Scream" stars whose marriage is wrecked for their co-star Neve Campbell reportedly has decided that it is over between her and husband John Light. TMZ reports the depicter of Sidney Prescott has "super secretly" filed for divorce five months ago.
The divorce is not yet finalized. And according to the documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by the site, the 37-year-old actress called it quits in June this year, citing irreconcilable differences. Neve allegedly also wanted the court from awarding John any spousal support.
The next hearing for Neve and John's divorce is scheduled to be held in a few weeks. While they are in the middle of making their separation official, a source close to the couple tells TMZ, "They're still really close friends, and it was a very amicable divorce."
Neve Campbell and English actor John Light, whom she met while filming "Investigating Sex", tied the knot in Malibu in May 2007 after dating for about two years. Previously, the Canadian beauty was married to actor Jeff Colt before they divorced in 1998.
Earlier this year in October, Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced that they split. However, the twosome, who has been married for 11 years and has a daughter Coco Riley Arquette, has not planned to divorce yet.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts