'A Very Glee Christmas' Preview and Spoilers
"A Very Glee Christmas" is next. Finn tries to bring a little holiday cheer to McKinley High, and Artie discovers that Brittany still believes in Santa. Meanwhile, the teachers pick their Secret Santas, and one manipulative coach rigs the gift-giving in her favor.
The episode is again focusing on Sue's attempt to crush happiness. She would act like a Grinch who tries to sabotage McKinley High's Christmas by replacing all of the names with hers. "I was everybody's Secret Santa, and I got all the presents," Jane Lynch said as quoted by USA Today.
The students then decided to give the presents to poor children but Sue, walking in a "green camo makeup" like Grinch, steals them back and revels in them. Grinch is not the only character from Dr. Seuss' classic "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" to appear on the show. Brittany will look "an awful lot like Cindy Lou Who" while Cheerio's Becky would dress up like the Grinch's reindeer/dog Max.
As for the musical number, it has been revealed in "Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album" that there will be a duet between Will Schuester and k.d. Lang on the classic "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch".
Christmas episode of "Glee" airs December 7 on FOX.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri