'A Very Glee Christmas' Preview and Spoilers
"A Very Glee Christmas" is next. Finn tries to bring a little holiday cheer to McKinley High, and Artie discovers that Brittany still believes in Santa. Meanwhile, the teachers pick their Secret Santas, and one manipulative coach rigs the gift-giving in her favor.
The episode is again focusing on Sue's attempt to crush happiness. She would act like a Grinch who tries to sabotage McKinley High's Christmas by replacing all of the names with hers. "I was everybody's Secret Santa, and I got all the presents," Jane Lynch said as quoted by USA Today.
The students then decided to give the presents to poor children but Sue, walking in a "green camo makeup" like Grinch, steals them back and revels in them. Grinch is not the only character from Dr. Seuss' classic "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" to appear on the show. Brittany will look "an awful lot like Cindy Lou Who" while Cheerio's Becky would dress up like the Grinch's reindeer/dog Max.
As for the musical number, it has been revealed in "Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album" that there will be a duet between Will Schuester and k.d. Lang on the classic "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch".
Christmas episode of "Glee" airs December 7 on FOX.
More Glee News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars