'A Very Glee Christmas' Preview and Spoilers
"A Very Glee Christmas" is next. Finn tries to bring a little holiday cheer to McKinley High, and Artie discovers that Brittany still believes in Santa. Meanwhile, the teachers pick their Secret Santas, and one manipulative coach rigs the gift-giving in her favor.
The episode is again focusing on Sue's attempt to crush happiness. She would act like a Grinch who tries to sabotage McKinley High's Christmas by replacing all of the names with hers. "I was everybody's Secret Santa, and I got all the presents," Jane Lynch said as quoted by USA Today.
The students then decided to give the presents to poor children but Sue, walking in a "green camo makeup" like Grinch, steals them back and revels in them. Grinch is not the only character from Dr. Seuss' classic "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" to appear on the show. Brittany will look "an awful lot like Cindy Lou Who" while Cheerio's Becky would dress up like the Grinch's reindeer/dog Max.
As for the musical number, it has been revealed in "Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album" that there will be a duet between Will Schuester and k.d. Lang on the classic "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch".
Christmas episode of "Glee" airs December 7 on FOX.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her