Celebrities and Royals Hit 'Chronicles of Narnia 3' Premiere in London
"The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" was premiered at Royal Film Performance in London, England on November 30. And the event became more prestigious with celebrities and some members of the British Royal Family among the attendees.
Despite the freezing weather, "Narnia" girls like Georgie Henley, Laura Brent and Anna Popplewell shunned big coats to look as glamorous as possible under their dresses. The guys, including Ben Barnes, Skandar Keynes, Will Poulter, Liam Neeson, Simon Pegg and William Moseley, meanwhile came out in formal outfits to greet Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip after the screening.
Director Michael Apted was also seen among the stars when they posed together in front of the film's banner. Additionally, "The X Factor" winner Joe McElderry, whose song "Someone Wake Me Up" is included in the soundtrack, was among the guests of the premiere, joined by One Direction, Rebecca Ferguson and Matt Cardle among others.
In "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader", Lucy and Edmund along with their cousin Eustace will join Prince Caspian on the Dawn Treader ship on a mysterious mission to the Lone Islands. As they embark on an incredible adventure of destiny and discovery, they confront obstacles beyond imagination.
This third installment of "Chronicles of Narnia" film franchise will arrive in U.S. theaters on December 10.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special