Nicki Minaj in 'Shock' After Regis Philbin Grabbed Her Butt on TV
One person who could not resist Nicki Minaj's rear end is Regis Philbin. Minaj, 25, appeared on "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Monday, November 29 to promote her newly-released album "Pink Friday" by performing "Right Thru Me".
Once the performance ended, Philbin and Kelly Ripa approached her on-stage for a quick interview. The 79-year-old man then stroked the front part of her dress before patting her bottom. A shocked Kelly exclaimed, "Regis! What just happened?"
However, Regis was not done, for he responded to Minaj's statement in a 'playful' way which may not be suitable for a daytime show. Minaj told Philbin that her friend Lil Wayne told her "to go hard." Philbin said, "Go hard? I wish I could." The rapper only smiled while the audience cheered.
When asked on Twitter how she felt after grabbed by Regis, Minaj replied, "LOL. I was in shock!"
The interview starts at 2:50 mark in the video below:
More Nicki Minaj News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer