Nicki Minaj in 'Shock' After Regis Philbin Grabbed Her Butt on TV
One person who could not resist Nicki Minaj's rear end is Regis Philbin. Minaj, 25, appeared on "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Monday, November 29 to promote her newly-released album "Pink Friday" by performing "Right Thru Me".
Once the performance ended, Philbin and Kelly Ripa approached her on-stage for a quick interview. The 79-year-old man then stroked the front part of her dress before patting her bottom. A shocked Kelly exclaimed, "Regis! What just happened?"
However, Regis was not done, for he responded to Minaj's statement in a 'playful' way which may not be suitable for a daytime show. Minaj told Philbin that her friend Lil Wayne told her "to go hard." Philbin said, "Go hard? I wish I could." The rapper only smiled while the audience cheered.
When asked on Twitter how she felt after grabbed by Regis, Minaj replied, "LOL. I was in shock!"
The interview starts at 2:50 mark in the video below:
More Nicki Minaj News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo