Nicki Minaj in 'Shock' After Regis Philbin Grabbed Her Butt on TV
One person who could not resist Nicki Minaj's rear end is Regis Philbin. Minaj, 25, appeared on "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Monday, November 29 to promote her newly-released album "Pink Friday" by performing "Right Thru Me".
Once the performance ended, Philbin and Kelly Ripa approached her on-stage for a quick interview. The 79-year-old man then stroked the front part of her dress before patting her bottom. A shocked Kelly exclaimed, "Regis! What just happened?"
However, Regis was not done, for he responded to Minaj's statement in a 'playful' way which may not be suitable for a daytime show. Minaj told Philbin that her friend Lil Wayne told her "to go hard." Philbin said, "Go hard? I wish I could." The rapper only smiled while the audience cheered.
When asked on Twitter how she felt after grabbed by Regis, Minaj replied, "LOL. I was in shock!"
The interview starts at 2:50 mark in the video below:
More Nicki Minaj News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier