Nicki Minaj in 'Shock' After Regis Philbin Grabbed Her Butt on TV
One person who could not resist Nicki Minaj's rear end is Regis Philbin. Minaj, 25, appeared on "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Monday, November 29 to promote her newly-released album "Pink Friday" by performing "Right Thru Me".
Once the performance ended, Philbin and Kelly Ripa approached her on-stage for a quick interview. The 79-year-old man then stroked the front part of her dress before patting her bottom. A shocked Kelly exclaimed, "Regis! What just happened?"
However, Regis was not done, for he responded to Minaj's statement in a 'playful' way which may not be suitable for a daytime show. Minaj told Philbin that her friend Lil Wayne told her "to go hard." Philbin said, "Go hard? I wish I could." The rapper only smiled while the audience cheered.
When asked on Twitter how she felt after grabbed by Regis, Minaj replied, "LOL. I was in shock!"
The interview starts at 2:50 mark in the video below:
More Nicki Minaj News
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas