First Look of Jackson Rathbone on 'Aim High'
Jackson Rathbone goes from Forks High School to Aim High. A digital series from McG and Warner Bros, "Aim High" hires the "Twilight" actor as a student who moonlights as a spy. The first official look of him as Nick Green has been released ahead of its 2011 release.
Nick is one of the US government's 64 trained teenage operatives and just blew a hit he had on a Russian mercenary named Boris the Bear. He's juggling the ripple effects of that with his secret love for Amanda Miles. The girl takes the chance to flirt with him but problem is, she's got a jealous and overprotective boyfriend who just so happens to be the swim team captain.
Playing Miles is "Friday Night Lights" star Aimee Teegarden and playing the boyfriend is Jonathan McDaniel. Also in the series are Rebecca Mader and Greg Germann who will take the role of the school's faculty members.
"Aim High" will be released online sometime next year. WB is also planning to release all the episodes in a feature film format on DVD although the target date is not yet revealed.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'