First Look of Jackson Rathbone on 'Aim High'
Jackson Rathbone goes from Forks High School to Aim High. A digital series from McG and Warner Bros, "Aim High" hires the "Twilight" actor as a student who moonlights as a spy. The first official look of him as Nick Green has been released ahead of its 2011 release.
Nick is one of the US government's 64 trained teenage operatives and just blew a hit he had on a Russian mercenary named Boris the Bear. He's juggling the ripple effects of that with his secret love for Amanda Miles. The girl takes the chance to flirt with him but problem is, she's got a jealous and overprotective boyfriend who just so happens to be the swim team captain.
Playing Miles is "Friday Night Lights" star Aimee Teegarden and playing the boyfriend is Jonathan McDaniel. Also in the series are Rebecca Mader and Greg Germann who will take the role of the school's faculty members.
"Aim High" will be released online sometime next year. WB is also planning to release all the episodes in a feature film format on DVD although the target date is not yet revealed.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation