Single Eva Longoria Not Planning Adoption
Eva Longoria is not planning to enter motherhood in foreseeable future. The actress, who filed for divorce from husband Tony Parker earlier this month, was recently reported planning to adopt a child from Haiti, but a source close to her debunks the story, telling People it is "not true".
The rumor which surfaced over the weekend mentioned that Eva wanted to go ahead with her plan to be a mother though she is now single. "Eva had her heart set on adopting a child from Haiti. She so wants to be a mother. She wanted to adopt with Tony, but she's happy to go ahead as a single parent and is very excited after what's been a dark period," Daily Mail quoted a source as saying.
Eva Longoria is divorcing Tony Parker, with whom she has been married for three years, allegedly because of the basketball player's flirt with his teammate's wife, Erin Barry. The 35-year-old beauty is now leaning on her "Desperate Housewives" cast mates to help her get through it with a friend saying, "She is simply heartbroken. She really wishes Tony the best. She just wants this whole situation to be as peaceful as it can be under the circumstances."
More Eva Longoria News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama