Single Eva Longoria Not Planning Adoption
Eva Longoria is not planning to enter motherhood in foreseeable future. The actress, who filed for divorce from husband Tony Parker earlier this month, was recently reported planning to adopt a child from Haiti, but a source close to her debunks the story, telling People it is "not true".
The rumor which surfaced over the weekend mentioned that Eva wanted to go ahead with her plan to be a mother though she is now single. "Eva had her heart set on adopting a child from Haiti. She so wants to be a mother. She wanted to adopt with Tony, but she's happy to go ahead as a single parent and is very excited after what's been a dark period," Daily Mail quoted a source as saying.
Eva Longoria is divorcing Tony Parker, with whom she has been married for three years, allegedly because of the basketball player's flirt with his teammate's wife, Erin Barry. The 35-year-old beauty is now leaning on her "Desperate Housewives" cast mates to help her get through it with a friend saying, "She is simply heartbroken. She really wishes Tony the best. She just wants this whole situation to be as peaceful as it can be under the circumstances."
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'