Single Eva Longoria Not Planning Adoption
Eva Longoria is not planning to enter motherhood in foreseeable future. The actress, who filed for divorce from husband Tony Parker earlier this month, was recently reported planning to adopt a child from Haiti, but a source close to her debunks the story, telling People it is "not true".
The rumor which surfaced over the weekend mentioned that Eva wanted to go ahead with her plan to be a mother though she is now single. "Eva had her heart set on adopting a child from Haiti. She so wants to be a mother. She wanted to adopt with Tony, but she's happy to go ahead as a single parent and is very excited after what's been a dark period," Daily Mail quoted a source as saying.
Eva Longoria is divorcing Tony Parker, with whom she has been married for three years, allegedly because of the basketball player's flirt with his teammate's wife, Erin Barry. The 35-year-old beauty is now leaning on her "Desperate Housewives" cast mates to help her get through it with a friend saying, "She is simply heartbroken. She really wishes Tony the best. She just wants this whole situation to be as peaceful as it can be under the circumstances."
More Eva Longoria News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift