Single Eva Longoria Not Planning Adoption
Eva Longoria is not planning to enter motherhood in foreseeable future. The actress, who filed for divorce from husband Tony Parker earlier this month, was recently reported planning to adopt a child from Haiti, but a source close to her debunks the story, telling People it is "not true".
The rumor which surfaced over the weekend mentioned that Eva wanted to go ahead with her plan to be a mother though she is now single. "Eva had her heart set on adopting a child from Haiti. She so wants to be a mother. She wanted to adopt with Tony, but she's happy to go ahead as a single parent and is very excited after what's been a dark period," Daily Mail quoted a source as saying.
Eva Longoria is divorcing Tony Parker, with whom she has been married for three years, allegedly because of the basketball player's flirt with his teammate's wife, Erin Barry. The 35-year-old beauty is now leaning on her "Desperate Housewives" cast mates to help her get through it with a friend saying, "She is simply heartbroken. She really wishes Tony the best. She just wants this whole situation to be as peaceful as it can be under the circumstances."
More Eva Longoria News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis