Diddy-Dirty Money 'Coming Home' in Their Latest Music Video
Diddy-Dirty Money go to the desert in "Coming Home" music video which was debuted via E! Online. P. Diddy arrives alone in a helicopter, wandering around the dry area with Dawn Richard and Kalenna trailing behind him before leaving together with the two ladies in the chopper.
"Coming Home" was performed by Dirty Money in a live telecast of 2010 American Music Awards on November 21. Produced by top-notch music maker Alex da Kid, the song is recorded for Diddy's new album "Last Train to Paris" which is due December 14 in the U.S.
"All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion," Diddy once revealed what to expect from the soon-to-be-released effort. "Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion - you get a feeling, a vibe."
Diddy-Dirty Money's "Coming Home" music video
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?