Diddy-Dirty Money 'Coming Home' in Their Latest Music Video
Diddy-Dirty Money go to the desert in "Coming Home" music video which was debuted via E! Online. P. Diddy arrives alone in a helicopter, wandering around the dry area with Dawn Richard and Kalenna trailing behind him before leaving together with the two ladies in the chopper.
"Coming Home" was performed by Dirty Money in a live telecast of 2010 American Music Awards on November 21. Produced by top-notch music maker Alex da Kid, the song is recorded for Diddy's new album "Last Train to Paris" which is due December 14 in the U.S.
"All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion," Diddy once revealed what to expect from the soon-to-be-released effort. "Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion - you get a feeling, a vibe."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen