Diddy-Dirty Money 'Coming Home' in Their Latest Music Video
Diddy-Dirty Money go to the desert in "Coming Home" music video which was debuted via E! Online. P. Diddy arrives alone in a helicopter, wandering around the dry area with Dawn Richard and Kalenna trailing behind him before leaving together with the two ladies in the chopper.
"Coming Home" was performed by Dirty Money in a live telecast of 2010 American Music Awards on November 21. Produced by top-notch music maker Alex da Kid, the song is recorded for Diddy's new album "Last Train to Paris" which is due December 14 in the U.S.
"All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion," Diddy once revealed what to expect from the soon-to-be-released effort. "Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion - you get a feeling, a vibe."
Diddy-Dirty Money's "Coming Home" music video
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame