Diddy-Dirty Money 'Coming Home' in Their Latest Music Video
Diddy-Dirty Money go to the desert in "Coming Home" music video which was debuted via E! Online. P. Diddy arrives alone in a helicopter, wandering around the dry area with Dawn Richard and Kalenna trailing behind him before leaving together with the two ladies in the chopper.
"Coming Home" was performed by Dirty Money in a live telecast of 2010 American Music Awards on November 21. Produced by top-notch music maker Alex da Kid, the song is recorded for Diddy's new album "Last Train to Paris" which is due December 14 in the U.S.
"All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion," Diddy once revealed what to expect from the soon-to-be-released effort. "Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion - you get a feeling, a vibe."
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses