Diddy-Dirty Money 'Coming Home' in Their Latest Music Video
Diddy-Dirty Money go to the desert in "Coming Home" music video which was debuted via E! Online. P. Diddy arrives alone in a helicopter, wandering around the dry area with Dawn Richard and Kalenna trailing behind him before leaving together with the two ladies in the chopper.
"Coming Home" was performed by Dirty Money in a live telecast of 2010 American Music Awards on November 21. Produced by top-notch music maker Alex da Kid, the song is recorded for Diddy's new album "Last Train to Paris" which is due December 14 in the U.S.
"All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion," Diddy once revealed what to expect from the soon-to-be-released effort. "Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion - you get a feeling, a vibe."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri