Katherine Jackson Kicking Baby Mama Out of House
Katherine Jackson is looking forward to keep her extended family out of the Jacksons compound in Encino, CA. The legal guardian of Michael Jackson's kids are reportedly kicking out Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza aka the baby mama of Randy Jackson's three kids and Jermaine Jackson's two kids.
The banishing coincides with Katherine's plan to remodel the house. The 80-year-old woman is, according to TMZ, in the process of packing boxes and will leave the family home in early December. The renovations are quite extensive that the Jacksons are expected to be out of the house for several months.
Once the house is ready to be occupied, Katherine would only let in some of its former residences. She wants Alejandra and her kids from both Randy and Jermaine to clear out and move to a condo that Michael owned in San Fernando Valley. However, Katherine is said keeping Alejandra's eldest Genevieve.
This is not the first time that Alejandra is told to move out but she allegedly "wanted a lot more". If this time she is not accepting the offer, Alejandra would be forced to find someplace else to live. The latest word is, Alejandra and some of her kids have left for Japan.
Katherine reportedly do this because of the March incident where Jafaar, Alejandra's son, allegedly threatened to shock Blanket with a stun gun.
More Michael Jackson News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?