Katherine Jackson Kicking Baby Mama Out of House
Katherine Jackson is looking forward to keep her extended family out of the Jacksons compound in Encino, CA. The legal guardian of Michael Jackson's kids are reportedly kicking out Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza aka the baby mama of Randy Jackson's three kids and Jermaine Jackson's two kids.
The banishing coincides with Katherine's plan to remodel the house. The 80-year-old woman is, according to TMZ, in the process of packing boxes and will leave the family home in early December. The renovations are quite extensive that the Jacksons are expected to be out of the house for several months.
Once the house is ready to be occupied, Katherine would only let in some of its former residences. She wants Alejandra and her kids from both Randy and Jermaine to clear out and move to a condo that Michael owned in San Fernando Valley. However, Katherine is said keeping Alejandra's eldest Genevieve.
This is not the first time that Alejandra is told to move out but she allegedly "wanted a lot more". If this time she is not accepting the offer, Alejandra would be forced to find someplace else to live. The latest word is, Alejandra and some of her kids have left for Japan.
Katherine reportedly do this because of the March incident where Jafaar, Alejandra's son, allegedly threatened to shock Blanket with a stun gun.
More Michael Jackson News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms