Demi Lovato's Happy Thanksgiving Video NOT Recorded in Rehab
Demi Lovato appears in a video message, looking happy and cheerful. The Disney star who is currently in rehab for "physical and emotional issues" said, "Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. I'm very, very thankful for all of you and I appreciate all the support you guys give me."
Contrary to swirling rumor, the viral video was not sent by Demi from her rehab facility. A source close to the "Sonny with a Chance" star clarified the report, saying it was actually recorded prior to the holiday season and her entry into the treatment.
Thus, any claim suggesting Demi has come out of her seclusion is false. She still stays in rehab even during Thanksgiving. "She remains committed first and foremost to her treatment. Demi has made tremendous progress to date, but understands that she has more work to do. (Her parents will) be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with her," her rep said earlier this month.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'