Demi Lovato's Happy Thanksgiving Video NOT Recorded in Rehab
Demi Lovato appears in a video message, looking happy and cheerful. The Disney star who is currently in rehab for "physical and emotional issues" said, "Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. I'm very, very thankful for all of you and I appreciate all the support you guys give me."
Contrary to swirling rumor, the viral video was not sent by Demi from her rehab facility. A source close to the "Sonny with a Chance" star clarified the report, saying it was actually recorded prior to the holiday season and her entry into the treatment.
Thus, any claim suggesting Demi has come out of her seclusion is false. She still stays in rehab even during Thanksgiving. "She remains committed first and foremost to her treatment. Demi has made tremendous progress to date, but understands that she has more work to do. (Her parents will) be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with her," her rep said earlier this month.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt