Demi Lovato's Happy Thanksgiving Video NOT Recorded in Rehab
Demi Lovato appears in a video message, looking happy and cheerful. The Disney star who is currently in rehab for "physical and emotional issues" said, "Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. I'm very, very thankful for all of you and I appreciate all the support you guys give me."
Contrary to swirling rumor, the viral video was not sent by Demi from her rehab facility. A source close to the "Sonny with a Chance" star clarified the report, saying it was actually recorded prior to the holiday season and her entry into the treatment.
Thus, any claim suggesting Demi has come out of her seclusion is false. She still stays in rehab even during Thanksgiving. "She remains committed first and foremost to her treatment. Demi has made tremendous progress to date, but understands that she has more work to do. (Her parents will) be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with her," her rep said earlier this month.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour