Demi Lovato's Happy Thanksgiving Video NOT Recorded in Rehab
Demi Lovato appears in a video message, looking happy and cheerful. The Disney star who is currently in rehab for "physical and emotional issues" said, "Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. I'm very, very thankful for all of you and I appreciate all the support you guys give me."
Contrary to swirling rumor, the viral video was not sent by Demi from her rehab facility. A source close to the "Sonny with a Chance" star clarified the report, saying it was actually recorded prior to the holiday season and her entry into the treatment.
Thus, any claim suggesting Demi has come out of her seclusion is false. She still stays in rehab even during Thanksgiving. "She remains committed first and foremost to her treatment. Demi has made tremendous progress to date, but understands that she has more work to do. (Her parents will) be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with her," her rep said earlier this month.
More Demi Lovato News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!