Demi Lovato's Happy Thanksgiving Video NOT Recorded in Rehab
Demi Lovato appears in a video message, looking happy and cheerful. The Disney star who is currently in rehab for "physical and emotional issues" said, "Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. I'm very, very thankful for all of you and I appreciate all the support you guys give me."
Contrary to swirling rumor, the viral video was not sent by Demi from her rehab facility. A source close to the "Sonny with a Chance" star clarified the report, saying it was actually recorded prior to the holiday season and her entry into the treatment.
Thus, any claim suggesting Demi has come out of her seclusion is false. She still stays in rehab even during Thanksgiving. "She remains committed first and foremost to her treatment. Demi has made tremendous progress to date, but understands that she has more work to do. (Her parents will) be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with her," her rep said earlier this month.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna