Michael Buble Unveils Wedding Date, Plans Honeymoon in Africa
Michael Buble is set to take his relationship with Luisana Lopilato to the next level. After engaged to the model for a year, the Canadian singer plans to marry his fiancee on April 6, 2011, he announced during his appearance on "Today" show as reported by People.
The 35-year-old star, who previously was engaged to Emily Blunt, jokingly said they avoid to wed on April 29, 2011, which is the wedding date set by Prince William and Kate Middleton. "I was going to do it on [April] 29th, but figured I wouldn't get any press," he told the show.
Buble had previously revealed that he and Lopilato would have two ceremonies. The first will be in Lopilato's native Argentina and the second in Vancouver. For their honeymoon, the couple plans a huge African adventure and wants to fit in some charity work for children's causes while they're there.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight Canada, Lopilato talked about plans to have children, saying "I want to have four or five." Buble, not opposing the idea, jokingly said, "I would like to start off with sea monkeys first and see if I can keep those alive."
Michael Buble started dating Luisana Lopilato after breaking up with Emily Blunt in July 2008. He became engaged to the Argentine actress, who appeared in his music video for "Haven't Met You Yet", in November 2009.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off