Michael Buble Unveils Wedding Date, Plans Honeymoon in Africa
Michael Buble is set to take his relationship with Luisana Lopilato to the next level. After engaged to the model for a year, the Canadian singer plans to marry his fiancee on April 6, 2011, he announced during his appearance on "Today" show as reported by People.
The 35-year-old star, who previously was engaged to Emily Blunt, jokingly said they avoid to wed on April 29, 2011, which is the wedding date set by Prince William and Kate Middleton. "I was going to do it on [April] 29th, but figured I wouldn't get any press," he told the show.
Buble had previously revealed that he and Lopilato would have two ceremonies. The first will be in Lopilato's native Argentina and the second in Vancouver. For their honeymoon, the couple plans a huge African adventure and wants to fit in some charity work for children's causes while they're there.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight Canada, Lopilato talked about plans to have children, saying "I want to have four or five." Buble, not opposing the idea, jokingly said, "I would like to start off with sea monkeys first and see if I can keep those alive."
Michael Buble started dating Luisana Lopilato after breaking up with Emily Blunt in July 2008. He became engaged to the Argentine actress, who appeared in his music video for "Haven't Met You Yet", in November 2009.
More Michael Buble News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival