'Jersey Shore' and Kate Middleton Are 2010 Most Fascinating People
This year, Barbara Walters is fascinated by guidos and guidettes as well as soon-to-be a Royal Family member. The talk show host has announced eight out of ten people/group that would appear on her 2010 Most Fascinating People list. True to the tradition, Walters would not reveal the tenth until it airs December 9 at 10/9c on ABC.
Joining Justin Bieber and Sarah Palin who have been announced earlier are "Jersey Shore" cast, Kate Middleton, Sandra Bullock, LeBron James, Jennifer Lopez and Betty White. Snooki and her gang are most likely chosen because their show broke rating records for MTV.
Walters admitted that she has not watched the reality show but told The AP, "They were all on very good behavior and very well dressed, and they've all got big plans for the future. And they taught me their language", terms like 'smoosh' and 'grenade', "none of which I need to know."
According to ABC News, the gang introduced Walters to the world of "gym-tan-laundry" aka GTL. Walters was quoted as saying, "I need a lesson. Okay, because you have your own language. So you gotta help me, 'GTL'." In the interview, J-Woww and Snooki also revealed that they plan to buy a house together using the money they earn from the highly-successful show.
As for Middleton, people would assume that she is picked due to her recent engagement to Prince William. However, she was a prescient choice for she had been included first in the list before the announcement this month.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences