Nina Garcia of 'Project Runway' Gave Birth to a Boy
Fashion critic and "Project Runway" judge Nina Garcia gave birth to her second child over the weekend in New York City. She excitedly announced the new arrival on her Twitter, revealing at the same time the tot's name.
"Delighted to announce that over the wknd we welcomed 8lb13oz Alexander David Conrod into our home!" Garcia, 45, wrote on Twitter. "Baby is doing great & Lucas is thrilled!" she added, referring to her first son (3.5) with husband David Conrod.
Ahead of the birth, Garcia said her eldest son could not wait to see his brother. "He's so excited and he gets it," she told People. "We told him, and he's very happy to be a big brother. He's waiting for the baby to come more than we are."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift