Nina Garcia of 'Project Runway' Gave Birth to a Boy
Fashion critic and "Project Runway" judge Nina Garcia gave birth to her second child over the weekend in New York City. She excitedly announced the new arrival on her Twitter, revealing at the same time the tot's name.
"Delighted to announce that over the wknd we welcomed 8lb13oz Alexander David Conrod into our home!" Garcia, 45, wrote on Twitter. "Baby is doing great & Lucas is thrilled!" she added, referring to her first son (3.5) with husband David Conrod.
Ahead of the birth, Garcia said her eldest son could not wait to see his brother. "He's so excited and he gets it," she told People. "We told him, and he's very happy to be a big brother. He's waiting for the baby to come more than we are."
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West