Nina Garcia of 'Project Runway' Gave Birth to a Boy
Fashion critic and "Project Runway" judge Nina Garcia gave birth to her second child over the weekend in New York City. She excitedly announced the new arrival on her Twitter, revealing at the same time the tot's name.
"Delighted to announce that over the wknd we welcomed 8lb13oz Alexander David Conrod into our home!" Garcia, 45, wrote on Twitter. "Baby is doing great & Lucas is thrilled!" she added, referring to her first son (3.5) with husband David Conrod.
Ahead of the birth, Garcia said her eldest son could not wait to see his brother. "He's so excited and he gets it," she told People. "We told him, and he's very happy to be a big brother. He's waiting for the baby to come more than we are."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery