Nina Garcia of 'Project Runway' Gave Birth to a Boy
Fashion critic and "Project Runway" judge Nina Garcia gave birth to her second child over the weekend in New York City. She excitedly announced the new arrival on her Twitter, revealing at the same time the tot's name.
"Delighted to announce that over the wknd we welcomed 8lb13oz Alexander David Conrod into our home!" Garcia, 45, wrote on Twitter. "Baby is doing great & Lucas is thrilled!" she added, referring to her first son (3.5) with husband David Conrod.
Ahead of the birth, Garcia said her eldest son could not wait to see his brother. "He's so excited and he gets it," she told People. "We told him, and he's very happy to be a big brother. He's waiting for the baby to come more than we are."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly