Nina Garcia of 'Project Runway' Gave Birth to a Boy
Fashion critic and "Project Runway" judge Nina Garcia gave birth to her second child over the weekend in New York City. She excitedly announced the new arrival on her Twitter, revealing at the same time the tot's name.
"Delighted to announce that over the wknd we welcomed 8lb13oz Alexander David Conrod into our home!" Garcia, 45, wrote on Twitter. "Baby is doing great & Lucas is thrilled!" she added, referring to her first son (3.5) with husband David Conrod.
Ahead of the birth, Garcia said her eldest son could not wait to see his brother. "He's so excited and he gets it," she told People. "We told him, and he's very happy to be a big brother. He's waiting for the baby to come more than we are."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen