Kim Kardashian Is Dead, Lying in Coffin for Charity Ad
Following Digital Life Sacrifice campaign which was launched earlier this week, Kim Kardashian lends her famous face for a promotional ad of Alicia Keys' initiative, Keep a Child Alive. The reality TV star is seen lying in a coffin with tagline "Kim Kardashian Is Dead".
"Kim sacrificed her digital life to give real life to millions of others affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India," it was further explained. "That means no more Facebook or Twitter until we buy her life back." To help raise money for this charity, fans can visit BuyLife.org or text "KIM" to 90999.
Leigh Blake, president and co-founder of Keep a Child Alive charity, said of the cause, "We're trying to sort of make the remark: Why do we care so much about the death of one celebrity as opposed to millions and millions of people dying in the place that we're all from?"
The other celebrities involved in this fund-raising effort include Jay Sean, Katie Holmes, Ryan Seacrest, Serena Williams, Usher, Willow Smith, Jaden Smith, Lady GaGa and Swizz Beatz.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App