Kim Kardashian Is Dead, Lying in Coffin for Charity Ad
Following Digital Life Sacrifice campaign which was launched earlier this week, Kim Kardashian lends her famous face for a promotional ad of Alicia Keys' initiative, Keep a Child Alive. The reality TV star is seen lying in a coffin with tagline "Kim Kardashian Is Dead".
"Kim sacrificed her digital life to give real life to millions of others affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India," it was further explained. "That means no more Facebook or Twitter until we buy her life back." To help raise money for this charity, fans can visit BuyLife.org or text "KIM" to 90999.
Leigh Blake, president and co-founder of Keep a Child Alive charity, said of the cause, "We're trying to sort of make the remark: Why do we care so much about the death of one celebrity as opposed to millions and millions of people dying in the place that we're all from?"
The other celebrities involved in this fund-raising effort include Jay Sean, Katie Holmes, Ryan Seacrest, Serena Williams, Usher, Willow Smith, Jaden Smith, Lady GaGa and Swizz Beatz.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service