Kim Kardashian Is Dead, Lying in Coffin for Charity Ad
Following Digital Life Sacrifice campaign which was launched earlier this week, Kim Kardashian lends her famous face for a promotional ad of Alicia Keys' initiative, Keep a Child Alive. The reality TV star is seen lying in a coffin with tagline "Kim Kardashian Is Dead".
"Kim sacrificed her digital life to give real life to millions of others affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India," it was further explained. "That means no more Facebook or Twitter until we buy her life back." To help raise money for this charity, fans can visit BuyLife.org or text "KIM" to 90999.
Leigh Blake, president and co-founder of Keep a Child Alive charity, said of the cause, "We're trying to sort of make the remark: Why do we care so much about the death of one celebrity as opposed to millions and millions of people dying in the place that we're all from?"
The other celebrities involved in this fund-raising effort include Jay Sean, Katie Holmes, Ryan Seacrest, Serena Williams, Usher, Willow Smith, Jaden Smith, Lady GaGa and Swizz Beatz.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech