Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Throw Boat Party for Pax's Birthday
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt really know how to spoil their children. On Sunday, November 28, the couple treated son Pax, who will turn 7 on November 9, with a trip aboard the Josephine river boat along the Siene River in Paris, France, Just Jared reports.
In pictures which are obtained by the site, Pax's siblings including 9-year-old Maddox, 5-year-old Zahara and 4-year-old Shiloh were seen joining the fun little bash. However, Jolie and Pitt's twin children Knox and Vivienne apparently missed the celebration that night.
A birthday cake had been prepared and some balloons decorated the little boat. At a particular time, Pitt who covered himself in a black jacket, was spotted videotaping Shiloh and Zahara on the deck.
Still during their visit in Paris, Jolie and Pitt took their daughters Zahara and Shiloh to the Bonpoint boutique for some holiday shopping on November 27. According to People, they bought pajamas, gloves, boots, pants, sweaters, stuffed animals, knights' costumes and one green plastic alligator for their little girls.
The pair who met while filming "Mr and Mrs Smith" are in France for promotional duties for their own films; Jolie for "The Tourist" while Pitt for "Megamind".
More Angelina Jolie News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival