Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Throw Boat Party for Pax's Birthday
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt really know how to spoil their children. On Sunday, November 28, the couple treated son Pax, who will turn 7 on November 9, with a trip aboard the Josephine river boat along the Siene River in Paris, France, Just Jared reports.
In pictures which are obtained by the site, Pax's siblings including 9-year-old Maddox, 5-year-old Zahara and 4-year-old Shiloh were seen joining the fun little bash. However, Jolie and Pitt's twin children Knox and Vivienne apparently missed the celebration that night.
A birthday cake had been prepared and some balloons decorated the little boat. At a particular time, Pitt who covered himself in a black jacket, was spotted videotaping Shiloh and Zahara on the deck.
Still during their visit in Paris, Jolie and Pitt took their daughters Zahara and Shiloh to the Bonpoint boutique for some holiday shopping on November 27. According to People, they bought pajamas, gloves, boots, pants, sweaters, stuffed animals, knights' costumes and one green plastic alligator for their little girls.
The pair who met while filming "Mr and Mrs Smith" are in France for promotional duties for their own films; Jolie for "The Tourist" while Pitt for "Megamind".
More Angelina Jolie News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show