Susan Boyle to Star in Her Own Musical Show
Susan Boyle's journey to land fame will be turned into a stage musical. According to The Sun, plans to make the show are in final stages with Boyle herself on board to take the lead role. "I'm definitely going to be on stage. I'd rather that than having to sit watching people up there looking like me," she states.
"I want to be doing the music parts, so I'll be coming in and out of the show," Boyle additionally says about the musical which is expected to go on a U.K. nationwide tour in 2011. "I'm looking forward to doing some live work. It'll be really nice to see so many of the people who have supported me in person."
While Boyle signs up for the key role, there has been no word on whether or not her musical mates, such as Elaine Paige, will join the project as well. Her performance for the Pope, which she had dreamed of before, will also be featured in the show.
The show, meanwhile, will look back at Boyle's life with her cat in Blackburn for years until she becomes singing sensation after performing on "Britain's Got Talent". How her studio album has been successfully sold around the world is another highlight of the musical.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour