'Walking Dead' Season 1 Finale Sneak Peek: TS-19
There is one more episode left in the first season of "The Walking Dead" before the acclaimed series reportedly goes on a long break. In a sneak peek of the season finale, it is explained that the episode's title "TS-19" means Test Subject number 19.
Rick and the group are allowed into the CDC, by a strange doctor. But all is not what it seems in their newfound haven. The doctor, played by Noah Emmerich, shows the group how and why human being turn savage once they get bitten by the living dead.
Emmerich's character Dr. Jenner was introduced in the Sunday, November 28 episode as the mysterious one. "If I'm in some biological holocaust and I'm in Atlanta, wouldn't the Centers for Disease Control be the first place to go?" director Frank Darabont revealed the doctor's area of expertise.
Regarding the whispers that "The Walking Dead" season 2 is not going to debut until a year from now, a rep of the show released a clarification, saying "We have not yet announced when the next season will go into production or when it will air. Still TBD [to be determined] at this point!" Rumor has it, the show would want to coincide with AMC's annual Fearfest in October.
More The Walking Dead News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'