Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Spotted Together in Her Hometown
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal spent more time together this weekend. After spotted in Brooklyn, New York on Thanksgiving, the rumored lovers were pictured hitting Swift's hometown in Nashville, Tennessee two days later on Saturday afternoon, November 27.
In their casual outfits, the 20-year-old country music singer and the "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" hunk stopped by Fido, a coffeehouse near Vanderbilt University and Music Row, reportedly to get brunch. According to customer Emma Rice, who snapped a photo of the pair, they were "very cute" and "seemed close."
Fellow diner Elaina Mishu additionally told People, "They were smiling and laughing. They were talking a lot and enjoying each other's company. They didn't look like [just] friends." Another eyewitness added, "They were not trying to be discreet by any means. They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Previously on November 25, Swift and Gyllenhaal were spotted grabbing lattes at the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope, which is near Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal's house.
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?