Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Spotted Together in Her Hometown
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal spent more time together this weekend. After spotted in Brooklyn, New York on Thanksgiving, the rumored lovers were pictured hitting Swift's hometown in Nashville, Tennessee two days later on Saturday afternoon, November 27.
In their casual outfits, the 20-year-old country music singer and the "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" hunk stopped by Fido, a coffeehouse near Vanderbilt University and Music Row, reportedly to get brunch. According to customer Emma Rice, who snapped a photo of the pair, they were "very cute" and "seemed close."
Fellow diner Elaina Mishu additionally told People, "They were smiling and laughing. They were talking a lot and enjoying each other's company. They didn't look like [just] friends." Another eyewitness added, "They were not trying to be discreet by any means. They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Previously on November 25, Swift and Gyllenhaal were spotted grabbing lattes at the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope, which is near Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal's house.
More Taylor Swift News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music