Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Spotted Together in Her Hometown
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal spent more time together this weekend. After spotted in Brooklyn, New York on Thanksgiving, the rumored lovers were pictured hitting Swift's hometown in Nashville, Tennessee two days later on Saturday afternoon, November 27.
In their casual outfits, the 20-year-old country music singer and the "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" hunk stopped by Fido, a coffeehouse near Vanderbilt University and Music Row, reportedly to get brunch. According to customer Emma Rice, who snapped a photo of the pair, they were "very cute" and "seemed close."
Fellow diner Elaina Mishu additionally told People, "They were smiling and laughing. They were talking a lot and enjoying each other's company. They didn't look like [just] friends." Another eyewitness added, "They were not trying to be discreet by any means. They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Previously on November 25, Swift and Gyllenhaal were spotted grabbing lattes at the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope, which is near Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal's house.
More Taylor Swift News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?