Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Spotted Together in Her Hometown
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal spent more time together this weekend. After spotted in Brooklyn, New York on Thanksgiving, the rumored lovers were pictured hitting Swift's hometown in Nashville, Tennessee two days later on Saturday afternoon, November 27.
In their casual outfits, the 20-year-old country music singer and the "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" hunk stopped by Fido, a coffeehouse near Vanderbilt University and Music Row, reportedly to get brunch. According to customer Emma Rice, who snapped a photo of the pair, they were "very cute" and "seemed close."
Fellow diner Elaina Mishu additionally told People, "They were smiling and laughing. They were talking a lot and enjoying each other's company. They didn't look like [just] friends." Another eyewitness added, "They were not trying to be discreet by any means. They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Previously on November 25, Swift and Gyllenhaal were spotted grabbing lattes at the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope, which is near Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal's house.
More Taylor Swift News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers