'Merlin' Season 3 Finale Part 2 Preview
"Merlin" will wrap up the third season next week on BBC. In the second part of "The Coming of Arthur", Morgana has been crowned Queen of Camelot, and brings about its downfall. Meanwhile, Arthur forms a resistance against the new monarchy, Merlin believes he'll struggle and goes to retrieve Excalibur. Can the new monarchy be stopped?
Lead star Colin Morgan revealed to Digital Spy, "Huge iconic elements from the legends are happening. You'll see the formation of a certain famous band of knights, possibly seated at some form of table! There's also elements from the past. Things that have been buried since season one are going to resurface, literally! You're also going to see the kingdom and those who rule it overthrown and taken over by a dark force. Camelot is in dire straits. All the heroes are forced to form a vigilante gang to fight against it all."
The season finale airs Saturday, December 4. Stateside, the series which was ditched by NBC, would premiere the third season on Syfy this January 7. In the meantime, Morgan said the fourth season would start again next year around March in U.K. The actor is hoping his character would grow wiser and use cool magical stuff.
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges