'Merlin' Season 3 Finale Part 2 Preview
"Merlin" will wrap up the third season next week on BBC. In the second part of "The Coming of Arthur", Morgana has been crowned Queen of Camelot, and brings about its downfall. Meanwhile, Arthur forms a resistance against the new monarchy, Merlin believes he'll struggle and goes to retrieve Excalibur. Can the new monarchy be stopped?
Lead star Colin Morgan revealed to Digital Spy, "Huge iconic elements from the legends are happening. You'll see the formation of a certain famous band of knights, possibly seated at some form of table! There's also elements from the past. Things that have been buried since season one are going to resurface, literally! You're also going to see the kingdom and those who rule it overthrown and taken over by a dark force. Camelot is in dire straits. All the heroes are forced to form a vigilante gang to fight against it all."
The season finale airs Saturday, December 4. Stateside, the series which was ditched by NBC, would premiere the third season on Syfy this January 7. In the meantime, Morgan said the fourth season would start again next year around March in U.K. The actor is hoping his character would grow wiser and use cool magical stuff.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie