NBC's Christmas Comedy Preview
NBC brings over the Christmas joy early through its holiday promo. The network's Thursday line-up would feature an animated "Community" episode, a not-so-peaceful Christmas on "30 Rock" and a one-hour "The Office" episode where Amy Ryan's Holly Flax returns to Scranton.
In "Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas", when Abed wakes up in stop-motion animation, he takes it as a sign that he and the group must re-discover the meaning of Christmas. Meanwhile, Jeff and Britta become growingly concerned about Abed's mental health and enlist the help of Professor Duncan. The group undergoes hypnosis to explore Abed's winter wonderland and soon unravel the truth behind Abed's madness.
In not-yet-named episode of "30 Rock", Liz and Avery convince Jack to come clean about things that he's been keeping from his mother when she visits him for Christmas. Later, Liz attempts to mend Jenna's relationship with Paul. Meanwhile, Tracy buys the rights to a film he shot so that it will never be released and compromise his new, more serious persona.
In "Classy Christmas", Michael could not be happier when Toby has to take a leave of absence and corporate sends Holly Flax to cover for him. Pam is forced to do a second Christmas party after Michael wants the party to be on the day Holly returns to Scranton. Meanwhile, Jim regrets agreeing to a snowball fight with Dwight.
The holiday season on NBC starts at 8/7c on December 9.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance