NBC's Christmas Comedy Preview
NBC brings over the Christmas joy early through its holiday promo. The network's Thursday line-up would feature an animated "Community" episode, a not-so-peaceful Christmas on "30 Rock" and a one-hour "The Office" episode where Amy Ryan's Holly Flax returns to Scranton.
In "Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas", when Abed wakes up in stop-motion animation, he takes it as a sign that he and the group must re-discover the meaning of Christmas. Meanwhile, Jeff and Britta become growingly concerned about Abed's mental health and enlist the help of Professor Duncan. The group undergoes hypnosis to explore Abed's winter wonderland and soon unravel the truth behind Abed's madness.
In not-yet-named episode of "30 Rock", Liz and Avery convince Jack to come clean about things that he's been keeping from his mother when she visits him for Christmas. Later, Liz attempts to mend Jenna's relationship with Paul. Meanwhile, Tracy buys the rights to a film he shot so that it will never be released and compromise his new, more serious persona.
In "Classy Christmas", Michael could not be happier when Toby has to take a leave of absence and corporate sends Holly Flax to cover for him. Pam is forced to do a second Christmas party after Michael wants the party to be on the day Holly returns to Scranton. Meanwhile, Jim regrets agreeing to a snowball fight with Dwight.
The holiday season on NBC starts at 8/7c on December 9.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen