Behind-the-Scene of Coldplay's 'Christmas Lights' Music Video
A few days before releasing a new single called "Christmas Lights", Coldplay braved the cold weather to film its music video at the South Bank of River Thames in London. They are seen performing the song on a small theater-inspired stage with red velvet curtains.
Several Elvis Presley impersonators play violins, and a boat full of people holding colorful balloons and singing the song in a choir-like fashion is floating on the river. "The idea for the video was like a magical, surreal theater show with loads of tricks packed in," frontman Chris Martin said.
A pre-cursor to Coldplay's new album, the "Christmas Lights" will be released as a digital download on December 1. The music video itself hasn't got any premiere date. In the meantime, fans can take a sneak peek through the following behind-the-scene footage. Additionally, several on-set pictures have hit the web to provide closer look.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation