Behind-the-Scene of Coldplay's 'Christmas Lights' Music Video
A few days before releasing a new single called "Christmas Lights", Coldplay braved the cold weather to film its music video at the South Bank of River Thames in London. They are seen performing the song on a small theater-inspired stage with red velvet curtains.
Several Elvis Presley impersonators play violins, and a boat full of people holding colorful balloons and singing the song in a choir-like fashion is floating on the river. "The idea for the video was like a magical, surreal theater show with loads of tricks packed in," frontman Chris Martin said.
A pre-cursor to Coldplay's new album, the "Christmas Lights" will be released as a digital download on December 1. The music video itself hasn't got any premiere date. In the meantime, fans can take a sneak peek through the following behind-the-scene footage. Additionally, several on-set pictures have hit the web to provide closer look.
More Coldplay News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer