Kim Kardashian and Gabriel Aubry Photographed Having Date on Thanksgiving
Kim Kardashian has been spotted on a date with Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry for the second time in a week. Kim and Gabriel's latest outing happened on Thanksgiving day, November 25 in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles.
In pictures obtained by Just Jared, Kim was seen wearing a short tulip-dress and black top while model Gabriel looked semi casual in his white shirt. The rumored lovers watched Christina Aguilera and Cher's new movie "Burlesque" at the Arclight Cinema Theater.
After watching the musical drama flick, Gabriel gave Kim a ride home with his white Rolls Royce Ghost. That day, the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star also had a family gathering, writing on her Twitter page "We ate too much!" However, whether or not Gabriel joined the gathering was unclear.
The movie date marked Kim and Gabriel's second outing this week. On Sunday night, November 21, Kim and Gabriel were spotted watching the LA Lakers basketball game at the Staples Center together. Of the sighting, friends said as quoted by The Chicago Sun-Times, "That whole Lakers thing was totally intentional. Both Kim and Gabriel wanted people to see them together. No doubt about it."
Though so, Kim's mother, Kris Jenner, has previously downplayed the romance report. "He is so nice. He's a friend of Kim's... just friends! Isn't he hot? But they're not dating. They're just friends," Kris told TV host George Lopez earlier this week.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell