Kim Kardashian and Gabriel Aubry Photographed Having Date on Thanksgiving
Kim Kardashian has been spotted on a date with Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry for the second time in a week. Kim and Gabriel's latest outing happened on Thanksgiving day, November 25 in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles.
In pictures obtained by Just Jared, Kim was seen wearing a short tulip-dress and black top while model Gabriel looked semi casual in his white shirt. The rumored lovers watched Christina Aguilera and Cher's new movie "Burlesque" at the Arclight Cinema Theater.
After watching the musical drama flick, Gabriel gave Kim a ride home with his white Rolls Royce Ghost. That day, the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star also had a family gathering, writing on her Twitter page "We ate too much!" However, whether or not Gabriel joined the gathering was unclear.
The movie date marked Kim and Gabriel's second outing this week. On Sunday night, November 21, Kim and Gabriel were spotted watching the LA Lakers basketball game at the Staples Center together. Of the sighting, friends said as quoted by The Chicago Sun-Times, "That whole Lakers thing was totally intentional. Both Kim and Gabriel wanted people to see them together. No doubt about it."
Though so, Kim's mother, Kris Jenner, has previously downplayed the romance report. "He is so nice. He's a friend of Kim's... just friends! Isn't he hot? But they're not dating. They're just friends," Kris told TV host George Lopez earlier this week.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones