Jennifer Aniston NOT Planning to Hook Up With Robert Pattinson in Movie
Jennifer Aniston is not going to steal Robert Pattinson from Kristen Stewart's side yet. After there was a report that she wanted to romance the "Twilight" actor in "The Graduate" remake, "The Switch" actress' representative has shot down the rumor, telling Gossip Cop that it is "absolutely false."
Previously, Daily Star reported Aniston eyed a collaboration with Pattinson and asked her agents to set up a meeting with him. "Jen's a huge fan of The Graduate. It's one of her favourite films and she would love to do a new version of it," an insider was quoted as saying. "Jen thinks she and Rob would be the perfect duo to recreate the highly sexual roles."
"The Graduate" is a 1967 film that starred young Dustin Hoffman as a college graduate who is seduced by an older woman, portrayed by Anne Bancroft. "This film would allow Jen to do something raunchy and sophisticated after all the romantic comedies she's done and would give Rob the chance to move on to more grown-up roles after 'Twilight'," the insider further claimed.
Aniston was additionally said "very excited at the prospect of teaming up with" Pattinson. On what catches Aniston's eyes from the British star, the insider said, "She loves his brooding good looks and just adores his English accent," before adding "She thinks there is no one more perfect to cast opposite her."
Though the two are not going to team up for a project soon, Jennifer Aniston and Robert Pattinson can be seen in their own movies. The 41-year-old beauty will next be featured alongside Adam Sandler in "Just Go with It", while the 24-year-old actor will play a couple with Reese Witherspoon in "Water for Elephants".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny