Pics: Justin Bieber Promotes Book in New-Hair Do
Justin Bieber hit Barnes & Noble in New York City on Friday, November 26 to promote his book "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever", which details how he went from starring in YouTube videos to working with his mentor Usher. During the appearance, it seemed that Bieber has changed his signature hair a bit.
"At the book and cd signing and this is incredible. my fans are the most loyal passionate people ever. Super Grateful. thank u. We got alot more people to see... im not leaving until i keep my promise. thanks for everyone being so cool," Bieber wrote on his Twitter page of the promotional event. After wrapping the event, the "Baby" hitmaker tweeted, "Finished the signing in the NYC. had to show love. we let 1000 more people in. Love yall. wish i could let the whole world in."
Earlier that day, Bieber was also making TV appearance on "Today Show", causing hundred of Beliebers battling through the rain and blocking city streets around Rockefeller Plaza for a chance to meet the singer. And as Bieber made his way to the show, he walked between barricades and greeted his screaming fans. "Thank you," Bieber said humbly after learning that they had been waiting for him in wet condition for hours.
Justin Bieber on "Today Show":
More Justin Bieber News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics