Pics: Justin Bieber Promotes Book in New-Hair Do
Justin Bieber hit Barnes & Noble in New York City on Friday, November 26 to promote his book "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever", which details how he went from starring in YouTube videos to working with his mentor Usher. During the appearance, it seemed that Bieber has changed his signature hair a bit.
"At the book and cd signing and this is incredible. my fans are the most loyal passionate people ever. Super Grateful. thank u. We got alot more people to see... im not leaving until i keep my promise. thanks for everyone being so cool," Bieber wrote on his Twitter page of the promotional event. After wrapping the event, the "Baby" hitmaker tweeted, "Finished the signing in the NYC. had to show love. we let 1000 more people in. Love yall. wish i could let the whole world in."
Earlier that day, Bieber was also making TV appearance on "Today Show", causing hundred of Beliebers battling through the rain and blocking city streets around Rockefeller Plaza for a chance to meet the singer. And as Bieber made his way to the show, he walked between barricades and greeted his screaming fans. "Thank you," Bieber said humbly after learning that they had been waiting for him in wet condition for hours.
Justin Bieber on "Today Show":
More Justin Bieber News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary