Pics: Justin Bieber Promotes Book in New-Hair Do
Justin Bieber hit Barnes & Noble in New York City on Friday, November 26 to promote his book "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever", which details how he went from starring in YouTube videos to working with his mentor Usher. During the appearance, it seemed that Bieber has changed his signature hair a bit.
"At the book and cd signing and this is incredible. my fans are the most loyal passionate people ever. Super Grateful. thank u. We got alot more people to see... im not leaving until i keep my promise. thanks for everyone being so cool," Bieber wrote on his Twitter page of the promotional event. After wrapping the event, the "Baby" hitmaker tweeted, "Finished the signing in the NYC. had to show love. we let 1000 more people in. Love yall. wish i could let the whole world in."
Earlier that day, Bieber was also making TV appearance on "Today Show", causing hundred of Beliebers battling through the rain and blocking city streets around Rockefeller Plaza for a chance to meet the singer. And as Bieber made his way to the show, he walked between barricades and greeted his screaming fans. "Thank you," Bieber said humbly after learning that they had been waiting for him in wet condition for hours.
Justin Bieber on "Today Show":
More Justin Bieber News
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian