Dane Cook Wants to Take Newly-Split Eva Longoria Out for Dinner
Less than two weeks after announcing her separation from NBA basketball star husband Tony Parker, Eva Longoria has gotten a date invitation from fellow star, Dane Cook. On Friday, November 26, Dane took it to his Twitter page to publicly share his intention.
"Is it too soon to ask @EvaLongoria if she's ready to date? I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie," Dane wrote. And although Eva hasn't responded to his tweet, the "My Best Friend's Girl" actor believed in possibility. "You can do anything except become a doctor in less than one hour. There is such a thing as impossible you know," he said.
Eva herself is ready to move on from her split, an insider told Us Magazine. The insider said that the "Desperate Housewives" actress, who filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court on November 17, "is figuring out how to put her life back together."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!