Dane Cook Wants to Take Newly-Split Eva Longoria Out for Dinner
Less than two weeks after announcing her separation from NBA basketball star husband Tony Parker, Eva Longoria has gotten a date invitation from fellow star, Dane Cook. On Friday, November 26, Dane took it to his Twitter page to publicly share his intention.
"Is it too soon to ask @EvaLongoria if she's ready to date? I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie," Dane wrote. And although Eva hasn't responded to his tweet, the "My Best Friend's Girl" actor believed in possibility. "You can do anything except become a doctor in less than one hour. There is such a thing as impossible you know," he said.
Eva herself is ready to move on from her split, an insider told Us Magazine. The insider said that the "Desperate Housewives" actress, who filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court on November 17, "is figuring out how to put her life back together."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3