Dane Cook Wants to Take Newly-Split Eva Longoria Out for Dinner
Less than two weeks after announcing her separation from NBA basketball star husband Tony Parker, Eva Longoria has gotten a date invitation from fellow star, Dane Cook. On Friday, November 26, Dane took it to his Twitter page to publicly share his intention.
"Is it too soon to ask @EvaLongoria if she's ready to date? I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie," Dane wrote. And although Eva hasn't responded to his tweet, the "My Best Friend's Girl" actor believed in possibility. "You can do anything except become a doctor in less than one hour. There is such a thing as impossible you know," he said.
Eva herself is ready to move on from her split, an insider told Us Magazine. The insider said that the "Desperate Housewives" actress, who filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court on November 17, "is figuring out how to put her life back together."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?