Dane Cook Wants to Take Newly-Split Eva Longoria Out for Dinner
Less than two weeks after announcing her separation from NBA basketball star husband Tony Parker, Eva Longoria has gotten a date invitation from fellow star, Dane Cook. On Friday, November 26, Dane took it to his Twitter page to publicly share his intention.
"Is it too soon to ask @EvaLongoria if she's ready to date? I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie," Dane wrote. And although Eva hasn't responded to his tweet, the "My Best Friend's Girl" actor believed in possibility. "You can do anything except become a doctor in less than one hour. There is such a thing as impossible you know," he said.
Eva herself is ready to move on from her split, an insider told Us Magazine. The insider said that the "Desperate Housewives" actress, who filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court on November 17, "is figuring out how to put her life back together."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip