Dane Cook Wants to Take Newly-Split Eva Longoria Out for Dinner
Less than two weeks after announcing her separation from NBA basketball star husband Tony Parker, Eva Longoria has gotten a date invitation from fellow star, Dane Cook. On Friday, November 26, Dane took it to his Twitter page to publicly share his intention.
"Is it too soon to ask @EvaLongoria if she's ready to date? I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie," Dane wrote. And although Eva hasn't responded to his tweet, the "My Best Friend's Girl" actor believed in possibility. "You can do anything except become a doctor in less than one hour. There is such a thing as impossible you know," he said.
Eva herself is ready to move on from her split, an insider told Us Magazine. The insider said that the "Desperate Housewives" actress, who filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court on November 17, "is figuring out how to put her life back together."
More Dane Cook News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen