Avril Lavigne's New Album Titled 'Goodbye Lullaby'
Avril Lavigne revealed what she is going to call her next studio installment. At American Music Awards on November 21, the 26-year-old Canadian pop/rock singer said the album which follows up her 2007 "The Best Damn Thing" is called "Goodbye Lullaby".
At the same event but in a different interview, she told MTV that she plotted to drop the album two months after the release of the first single. "My single's coming out in January; it's called 'What the Hell,'" she explained. "And my record's coming out in March, so I'm pretty excited."
"This album is different ... I'm older now, so I think that comes across in my music, it's not as pop-rock and it's a little more mellow and it's deep," she stated more. "But my first single is very 'up' and pop-rock. The first single is very much like my older stuff, but the rest of the album is a departure."
One of the producers Avril tapped to work with her is "Love the Way You Lie" mastermind Alex da Kid. According to him, the album will be a mixture of Avril Lavigne's pop/rock root and his Hip-Hop sound. He said, "We've got some things that are Hip-Hop leaning, and we've got some things that are more pop/rock leaning, so it's what we both do just kind of combined into one thing."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour