'Journey 2' Set Footage: Vanessa Hudgens Gives a Peek to 'Secret' Cave
A new set video from "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" comes out, following Sunrise Australia which was able to visit the set in Hawaii. In between takes of the shooting around the bush, actors like Michael Caine, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Luis Guzman were interviewed and gushing on how they feel becoming parts of the movie.
Meanwhile, Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson sat down with the show's reporter, during which they shared about some of their on-set accidents. While the female lead had a bleeding leg, the lead star of the film franchise had a minor injury on his head the other day. Later, the twosome took the reporter to a secret set, which is being built to be a cave. However, they only showed it from the tunnel mouth.
In "Journey 2", Hutcherson reprises his role as Sean who this time will force his mother's boyfriend, portrayed by Johnson, to join him on a trip to a mythical and monstrous island to find his missing grandfather, portrayed by Caine. Hudgens portrays a Pacific Islander who gets swept into the adventure and end up falling for Sean.
Serving behind the lens for this "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" sequel is Brad Peyton. The upcoming action fantasy film is additionally shot in Wilmington, North Carolina and is scheduled to wrap production after the holiday hiatus. Made in 3-D, "Journey 2" is targeted for fall 2011 release.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off