'Journey 2' Set Footage: Vanessa Hudgens Gives a Peek to 'Secret' Cave
A new set video from "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" comes out, following Sunrise Australia which was able to visit the set in Hawaii. In between takes of the shooting around the bush, actors like Michael Caine, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Luis Guzman were interviewed and gushing on how they feel becoming parts of the movie.
Meanwhile, Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson sat down with the show's reporter, during which they shared about some of their on-set accidents. While the female lead had a bleeding leg, the lead star of the film franchise had a minor injury on his head the other day. Later, the twosome took the reporter to a secret set, which is being built to be a cave. However, they only showed it from the tunnel mouth.
In "Journey 2", Hutcherson reprises his role as Sean who this time will force his mother's boyfriend, portrayed by Johnson, to join him on a trip to a mythical and monstrous island to find his missing grandfather, portrayed by Caine. Hudgens portrays a Pacific Islander who gets swept into the adventure and end up falling for Sean.
Serving behind the lens for this "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" sequel is Brad Peyton. The upcoming action fantasy film is additionally shot in Wilmington, North Carolina and is scheduled to wrap production after the holiday hiatus. Made in 3-D, "Journey 2" is targeted for fall 2011 release.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding