A New Official Look at Michelle Williams as Happy Marilyn Monroe
Daily Mail has got its hand on a new picture from "My Week with Marilyn", giving another look at Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe. Unlike the first picture which only highlights her face, the new one captures her from head to toe as she happily poses standing against a wall.
Portraying the late actress, Williams reveals she has immersed herself so deeply in interpreting Monroe. "I feel like we live together. At a certain point, something else does take over. I don't quite feel myself these days," she tells the site.
However, the blonde actress admits she was initially terrified of taking the role. "I knew I wouldn't be able to resist, eventually. Physically and vocally, everything about her is different from me," she opens up. "I've kind of gone to school and had teachers to help me understand Marilyn, so I could project an essence of her. When I first approached the part, I thought that there were three, even four parts to Marilyn."
The film, based on the diary of Colin Clark, chronicles a week in the life of Marilyn Monroe in which she escapes the shackles of her Hollywood career and embraces British life with Clark. Clark himself was Sir Laurence Olivier's employee who looked after Monroe when she arrived in London to film "The Prince and The Showgirl" with Olivier.
Portraying Clark is Eddie Redmayne while Kenneth Branagh takes the role of Olivier. Emma Watson is cast as a wardrobe assistant named Lucy who catches Clark's eyes, with the likes of Judi Dench, Dominic Cooper and Julia Ormond taking other roles.
Simon Curtis serves as director for "My Week with Marilyn" with the script written by Adrian Hodges. The biopic has just completed filming at Pinewood Studios in England and is expected to grace theaters in 2011.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week