A New Official Look at Michelle Williams as Happy Marilyn Monroe
Daily Mail has got its hand on a new picture from "My Week with Marilyn", giving another look at Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe. Unlike the first picture which only highlights her face, the new one captures her from head to toe as she happily poses standing against a wall.
Portraying the late actress, Williams reveals she has immersed herself so deeply in interpreting Monroe. "I feel like we live together. At a certain point, something else does take over. I don't quite feel myself these days," she tells the site.
However, the blonde actress admits she was initially terrified of taking the role. "I knew I wouldn't be able to resist, eventually. Physically and vocally, everything about her is different from me," she opens up. "I've kind of gone to school and had teachers to help me understand Marilyn, so I could project an essence of her. When I first approached the part, I thought that there were three, even four parts to Marilyn."
The film, based on the diary of Colin Clark, chronicles a week in the life of Marilyn Monroe in which she escapes the shackles of her Hollywood career and embraces British life with Clark. Clark himself was Sir Laurence Olivier's employee who looked after Monroe when she arrived in London to film "The Prince and The Showgirl" with Olivier.
Portraying Clark is Eddie Redmayne while Kenneth Branagh takes the role of Olivier. Emma Watson is cast as a wardrobe assistant named Lucy who catches Clark's eyes, with the likes of Judi Dench, Dominic Cooper and Julia Ormond taking other roles.
Simon Curtis serves as director for "My Week with Marilyn" with the script written by Adrian Hodges. The biopic has just completed filming at Pinewood Studios in England and is expected to grace theaters in 2011.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!