Lindsay Lohan Drops Tweet During One Day Off From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan has dropped her first tweet since she was sent to facility center the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California in late October. The "Mean Girls" star posted the tweet following Thanksgiving Day.
"RT @TomCruise: RT @KimmieC88: @TomCruise Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around. Sofia~Vanilla Sky. LOVE this quote!" Lindsay posted. Minutes later, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton responded, "@lindsaylohan Welcome back!"
Lindsay has been ordered to remain in the sober-living house until January 3, 2011 for violating her probation stemming from her DUI arrests in 2007 by failing her court-ordered drug tests. According to TMZ, Lindsay was granted a one-day pass from the rehab to celebrate Thanksgiving with her estranged dad Michael Lohan.
Lindsay will remain free for about 15 hours. The site mentioned that Lindsay left the facility on Thursday morning, November 25 and has to be back by late that night. A bunch of friends as well as Michael were said coming to dinner to celebrate the special day with Lindsay.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival