Lindsay Lohan Drops Tweet During One Day Off From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan has dropped her first tweet since she was sent to facility center the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California in late October. The "Mean Girls" star posted the tweet following Thanksgiving Day.
"RT @TomCruise: RT @KimmieC88: @TomCruise Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around. Sofia~Vanilla Sky. LOVE this quote!" Lindsay posted. Minutes later, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton responded, "@lindsaylohan Welcome back!"
Lindsay has been ordered to remain in the sober-living house until January 3, 2011 for violating her probation stemming from her DUI arrests in 2007 by failing her court-ordered drug tests. According to TMZ, Lindsay was granted a one-day pass from the rehab to celebrate Thanksgiving with her estranged dad Michael Lohan.
Lindsay will remain free for about 15 hours. The site mentioned that Lindsay left the facility on Thursday morning, November 25 and has to be back by late that night. A bunch of friends as well as Michael were said coming to dinner to celebrate the special day with Lindsay.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service