Dan Aykroyd Addresses 'Ghostbusters 3' Casting Rumors
Anna Faris' representative recently debunked a story that the actress had joined "Ghostbusters 3", but it does not entirely rule out her possible involvement in the project. Responding to wide casting rumors surrounding his upcoming film, Dan Aykroyd tells WGN Radio Chicago (via Bloody Disgusting) that the "Scary Movie" beauty and Bill Hader have been mentioned as "strong possibilities" but it's still too early to call.
The depicter of Dr. Raymond Stantz in the "Ghostbusters" film series additionally confirms that they are casting right now and open to finding some fresh faces. He affirms an already known scoop that Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver will return to third film, and once again mentions Eliza Dushku's name.
Beside the above mentioned names, Will Forte has also been rumored as an actor who could star in "Ghostbusters 3" but he has not been confirmed. Aykroyd reportedly has written the script for the action comedy, which eyes May 2011 start date.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues