Dan Aykroyd Addresses 'Ghostbusters 3' Casting Rumors
Anna Faris' representative recently debunked a story that the actress had joined "Ghostbusters 3", but it does not entirely rule out her possible involvement in the project. Responding to wide casting rumors surrounding his upcoming film, Dan Aykroyd tells WGN Radio Chicago (via Bloody Disgusting) that the "Scary Movie" beauty and Bill Hader have been mentioned as "strong possibilities" but it's still too early to call.
The depicter of Dr. Raymond Stantz in the "Ghostbusters" film series additionally confirms that they are casting right now and open to finding some fresh faces. He affirms an already known scoop that Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver will return to third film, and once again mentions Eliza Dushku's name.
Beside the above mentioned names, Will Forte has also been rumored as an actor who could star in "Ghostbusters 3" but he has not been confirmed. Aykroyd reportedly has written the script for the action comedy, which eyes May 2011 start date.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist