Dan Aykroyd Addresses 'Ghostbusters 3' Casting Rumors
Anna Faris' representative recently debunked a story that the actress had joined "Ghostbusters 3", but it does not entirely rule out her possible involvement in the project. Responding to wide casting rumors surrounding his upcoming film, Dan Aykroyd tells WGN Radio Chicago (via Bloody Disgusting) that the "Scary Movie" beauty and Bill Hader have been mentioned as "strong possibilities" but it's still too early to call.
The depicter of Dr. Raymond Stantz in the "Ghostbusters" film series additionally confirms that they are casting right now and open to finding some fresh faces. He affirms an already known scoop that Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver will return to third film, and once again mentions Eliza Dushku's name.
Beside the above mentioned names, Will Forte has also been rumored as an actor who could star in "Ghostbusters 3" but he has not been confirmed. Aykroyd reportedly has written the script for the action comedy, which eyes May 2011 start date.
- Liv Tyler, Mark Gatiss and Peter Mullan Will Star on BBC's 'Gunpowder'
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo