Dan Aykroyd Addresses 'Ghostbusters 3' Casting Rumors
Anna Faris' representative recently debunked a story that the actress had joined "Ghostbusters 3", but it does not entirely rule out her possible involvement in the project. Responding to wide casting rumors surrounding his upcoming film, Dan Aykroyd tells WGN Radio Chicago (via Bloody Disgusting) that the "Scary Movie" beauty and Bill Hader have been mentioned as "strong possibilities" but it's still too early to call.
The depicter of Dr. Raymond Stantz in the "Ghostbusters" film series additionally confirms that they are casting right now and open to finding some fresh faces. He affirms an already known scoop that Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver will return to third film, and once again mentions Eliza Dushku's name.
Beside the above mentioned names, Will Forte has also been rumored as an actor who could star in "Ghostbusters 3" but he has not been confirmed. Aykroyd reportedly has written the script for the action comedy, which eyes May 2011 start date.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts