Charlotte Church Pictured Having Heated Argument With Beau Jonathan Powell
Charlotte Church was recently photographed having a heated argument with her new lover, musician Jonathan Powell. Church and Powell were spotted at a Soho bar on Wednesday night, November 24 during which the 24-year-old beauty reportedly shouted and waved her arms, Daily Mail reported.
While Church looked terribly upset, Powell was seen trying to placate her. At one point, the "Even God Can't Change the Past" singer was snapped covering her mouth and crying with Powell still managing to calm her down. The argument, however, had a good ending. After several minutes, Powell was seen touching Church's face and comforting her with a hug.
Back in September, Church, who previously dated rugby player Gavin Henson, confirmed that she and Powell are seeing each other. The singer, at that time, told Britain's The Sun, "Jonathan is a handsome guy and really cool and we have worked together a lot. We get on well, so we'll see how it goes. Both Jonathan and I ended our relationships long before either of us even thought of moving on."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'