Charlotte Church Pictured Having Heated Argument With Beau Jonathan Powell
Charlotte Church was recently photographed having a heated argument with her new lover, musician Jonathan Powell. Church and Powell were spotted at a Soho bar on Wednesday night, November 24 during which the 24-year-old beauty reportedly shouted and waved her arms, Daily Mail reported.
While Church looked terribly upset, Powell was seen trying to placate her. At one point, the "Even God Can't Change the Past" singer was snapped covering her mouth and crying with Powell still managing to calm her down. The argument, however, had a good ending. After several minutes, Powell was seen touching Church's face and comforting her with a hug.
Back in September, Church, who previously dated rugby player Gavin Henson, confirmed that she and Powell are seeing each other. The singer, at that time, told Britain's The Sun, "Jonathan is a handsome guy and really cool and we have worked together a lot. We get on well, so we'll see how it goes. Both Jonathan and I ended our relationships long before either of us even thought of moving on."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes