Charlotte Church Pictured Having Heated Argument With Beau Jonathan Powell
Charlotte Church was recently photographed having a heated argument with her new lover, musician Jonathan Powell. Church and Powell were spotted at a Soho bar on Wednesday night, November 24 during which the 24-year-old beauty reportedly shouted and waved her arms, Daily Mail reported.
While Church looked terribly upset, Powell was seen trying to placate her. At one point, the "Even God Can't Change the Past" singer was snapped covering her mouth and crying with Powell still managing to calm her down. The argument, however, had a good ending. After several minutes, Powell was seen touching Church's face and comforting her with a hug.
Back in September, Church, who previously dated rugby player Gavin Henson, confirmed that she and Powell are seeing each other. The singer, at that time, told Britain's The Sun, "Jonathan is a handsome guy and really cool and we have worked together a lot. We get on well, so we'll see how it goes. Both Jonathan and I ended our relationships long before either of us even thought of moving on."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign