Charlotte Church Pictured Having Heated Argument With Beau Jonathan Powell
Charlotte Church was recently photographed having a heated argument with her new lover, musician Jonathan Powell. Church and Powell were spotted at a Soho bar on Wednesday night, November 24 during which the 24-year-old beauty reportedly shouted and waved her arms, Daily Mail reported.
While Church looked terribly upset, Powell was seen trying to placate her. At one point, the "Even God Can't Change the Past" singer was snapped covering her mouth and crying with Powell still managing to calm her down. The argument, however, had a good ending. After several minutes, Powell was seen touching Church's face and comforting her with a hug.
Back in September, Church, who previously dated rugby player Gavin Henson, confirmed that she and Powell are seeing each other. The singer, at that time, told Britain's The Sun, "Jonathan is a handsome guy and really cool and we have worked together a lot. We get on well, so we'll see how it goes. Both Jonathan and I ended our relationships long before either of us even thought of moving on."
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage