Charlotte Church Pictured Having Heated Argument With Beau Jonathan Powell
Charlotte Church was recently photographed having a heated argument with her new lover, musician Jonathan Powell. Church and Powell were spotted at a Soho bar on Wednesday night, November 24 during which the 24-year-old beauty reportedly shouted and waved her arms, Daily Mail reported.
While Church looked terribly upset, Powell was seen trying to placate her. At one point, the "Even God Can't Change the Past" singer was snapped covering her mouth and crying with Powell still managing to calm her down. The argument, however, had a good ending. After several minutes, Powell was seen touching Church's face and comforting her with a hug.
Back in September, Church, who previously dated rugby player Gavin Henson, confirmed that she and Powell are seeing each other. The singer, at that time, told Britain's The Sun, "Jonathan is a handsome guy and really cool and we have worked together a lot. We get on well, so we'll see how it goes. Both Jonathan and I ended our relationships long before either of us even thought of moving on."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes