A Look at Mega-City One in Judge Dredd Movie
A new Judge Dredd movie, which is tentatively called "Dredd", is currently in production and the latest sneak peek to the film emerges in form of set pictures. Obtained by Bleeding Cool, the images do not capture the shooting process but give a look at the Cape Town Civic Centre which is turned into Mega-City One for the movie.
One photo features a warning board which explains some regulations applied in the fictional city-state. Graffiti works on the city's wall are captured in another image, while other shots give a look at Mega City One's South Entrance and a loading dock.
The first look at Karl Urban as the titular character had previously emerged in a form of a picture which was reportedly taken during rehearsals. Unfortunately, the actor's face was barely seen as it was half hidden under Dredd's helmet.
"Dredd", which is directed by Pete Travis, kicked off principal photography earlier this month in South Africa. Olivia Thirlby, Jason Cope and Kevon Kane are some other actors cast in the new movie adaptation of the comic books. The story is set in a futuristic world filled with violence, and the character is empowered to act as judge, jury and executioner.
Lionsgate Films has picked up distribution rights to the upcoming action sci-film film but has not announced when they will release it in the U.S.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6