Fergie Working on Rock Sound for Second Solo Studio Album
Although having no intention to release another solo studio album anytime soon since she is currently focusing on Black Eyed Peas' new album "The Beginning", Stacy Ferguson has already decided what she wants to do for her next solo effort. Working with Slash for his song "Beautiful Dangerous", Fergie has secretly reunited with him for her own album.
"We're going to work together again," Slash confirmed it to Sunday Mercury. "There was another song we cut during the sessions for the album ['Slash'], and she liked it so much that she plans to use it on a solo album of her own. It's going to be a real rock and roll album, and I'll be delighted to play on it."
While she is itching to channel her inner rock star for her next solo project, Fergie stays with electro sound in the BEP album. She and her bandmates are going to release it in the United States on November 30 and follow it up with a massive tour early next year.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago