Fergie Working on Rock Sound for Second Solo Studio Album
Although having no intention to release another solo studio album anytime soon since she is currently focusing on Black Eyed Peas' new album "The Beginning", Stacy Ferguson has already decided what she wants to do for her next solo effort. Working with Slash for his song "Beautiful Dangerous", Fergie has secretly reunited with him for her own album.
"We're going to work together again," Slash confirmed it to Sunday Mercury. "There was another song we cut during the sessions for the album ['Slash'], and she liked it so much that she plans to use it on a solo album of her own. It's going to be a real rock and roll album, and I'll be delighted to play on it."
While she is itching to channel her inner rock star for her next solo project, Fergie stays with electro sound in the BEP album. She and her bandmates are going to release it in the United States on November 30 and follow it up with a massive tour early next year.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign