Fergie Working on Rock Sound for Second Solo Studio Album
Although having no intention to release another solo studio album anytime soon since she is currently focusing on Black Eyed Peas' new album "The Beginning", Stacy Ferguson has already decided what she wants to do for her next solo effort. Working with Slash for his song "Beautiful Dangerous", Fergie has secretly reunited with him for her own album.
"We're going to work together again," Slash confirmed it to Sunday Mercury. "There was another song we cut during the sessions for the album ['Slash'], and she liked it so much that she plans to use it on a solo album of her own. It's going to be a real rock and roll album, and I'll be delighted to play on it."
While she is itching to channel her inner rock star for her next solo project, Fergie stays with electro sound in the BEP album. She and her bandmates are going to release it in the United States on November 30 and follow it up with a massive tour early next year.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights