Fergie Working on Rock Sound for Second Solo Studio Album
Although having no intention to release another solo studio album anytime soon since she is currently focusing on Black Eyed Peas' new album "The Beginning", Stacy Ferguson has already decided what she wants to do for her next solo effort. Working with Slash for his song "Beautiful Dangerous", Fergie has secretly reunited with him for her own album.
"We're going to work together again," Slash confirmed it to Sunday Mercury. "There was another song we cut during the sessions for the album ['Slash'], and she liked it so much that she plans to use it on a solo album of her own. It's going to be a real rock and roll album, and I'll be delighted to play on it."
While she is itching to channel her inner rock star for her next solo project, Fergie stays with electro sound in the BEP album. She and her bandmates are going to release it in the United States on November 30 and follow it up with a massive tour early next year.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media