Fergie Working on Rock Sound for Second Solo Studio Album
Although having no intention to release another solo studio album anytime soon since she is currently focusing on Black Eyed Peas' new album "The Beginning", Stacy Ferguson has already decided what she wants to do for her next solo effort. Working with Slash for his song "Beautiful Dangerous", Fergie has secretly reunited with him for her own album.
"We're going to work together again," Slash confirmed it to Sunday Mercury. "There was another song we cut during the sessions for the album ['Slash'], and she liked it so much that she plans to use it on a solo album of her own. It's going to be a real rock and roll album, and I'll be delighted to play on it."
While she is itching to channel her inner rock star for her next solo project, Fergie stays with electro sound in the BEP album. She and her bandmates are going to release it in the United States on November 30 and follow it up with a massive tour early next year.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups