Tom Felton Asserts He's Not Fathering a Love Child
"Harry Potter" actor Tom Felton insisted that he's not fathering a love child. Learning about an anonymous postcard which suggested one of "Harry Potter" actors has allegedly fathered a secret child, the Draco Malfoy depicter took it to his Twitter page to assert that he's not the "Harry Potter" actor who is meant by the postcard.
"My friend just found this on the web! just to confirm that i can be canceled out of this equation lol," Felton wrote on his micro-blogging site, commenting the postcard which was put on the blog Post Secret, where users send their secrets in on a postcard. Along with the message, the actor of upcoming movie "Caesar: Rise of the Apes" posted the hand-writing letter.
"One of these men is the father of the most amazing little girl in the world," the note, which featured the images of other "Harry Potter" actors, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Jason Isaacs, twins James Phelps and Oliver Phelps and Alan Rickman, read. "He's never met her, he never will. He probably can't even remember my name," the postcard further revealed.
Tom Felton has been in relationship with his longtime girlfriend Jade Olivia. Gushing about their romance, Felton said in past interview, "Once every couple of months, I do things properly. I get roses, teddy bears and balloons. It sounds corny, but I also write songs about Jade and play ballads on the guitar."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics