Tom Felton Asserts He's Not Fathering a Love Child
"Harry Potter" actor Tom Felton insisted that he's not fathering a love child. Learning about an anonymous postcard which suggested one of "Harry Potter" actors has allegedly fathered a secret child, the Draco Malfoy depicter took it to his Twitter page to assert that he's not the "Harry Potter" actor who is meant by the postcard.
"My friend just found this on the web! just to confirm that i can be canceled out of this equation lol," Felton wrote on his micro-blogging site, commenting the postcard which was put on the blog Post Secret, where users send their secrets in on a postcard. Along with the message, the actor of upcoming movie "Caesar: Rise of the Apes" posted the hand-writing letter.
"One of these men is the father of the most amazing little girl in the world," the note, which featured the images of other "Harry Potter" actors, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Jason Isaacs, twins James Phelps and Oliver Phelps and Alan Rickman, read. "He's never met her, he never will. He probably can't even remember my name," the postcard further revealed.
Tom Felton has been in relationship with his longtime girlfriend Jade Olivia. Gushing about their romance, Felton said in past interview, "Once every couple of months, I do things properly. I get roses, teddy bears and balloons. It sounds corny, but I also write songs about Jade and play ballads on the guitar."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance