Christina Aguilera and Matthew Rutler Walking Out of Party Hand-in-Hand
Christina Aguilera further fueled rumor that she is indeed having a relationship with Matthew Rutler, a set assistant whom she met while making her new film "Burlesque". The two were most recently spotted holding hands after partying at West Hollywood gay bar The Abbey on Wednesday night, November 24.
In pictures obtained by Celebrity Gossip, Christina was seen walking ahead of Matthew while she brought a red rose with her. While Matthew was seen covering his face with veil, the "Car Wash" singer didn't mind having camera capturing her smiling face.
This wasn't the first time Christina and Matthew were spotted holding hands. Just three days ago, on Sunday, November 21, Christina, who announced her split from husband Jason Bratman in early October, and Matthew were photographed walking hand-in-hand as they exited a Los Angeles hotel.
Though both Christina and Matthew haven't confirmed the nature of their relationship, Matthew's mother, Kathleen Rutler, has previously broken her silence. "I can tell you that they are absolutely not dating. Christina needs a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to her problems, and that is exactly what Matthew is doing," Kathleen claimed.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie