Bret Michaels Debuts 'What I Got' Music Video
Bret Michaels wished a Happy Thanksgiving Day to his fans by premiering a holiday version of "What I Got" music video. Dubbed "a very special tribute to all of Bret's supportive fans," this clip features random people singing to the song lyrics. Bret's live performance footage is included as well.
"What I Got" was originally a 1996 song taken from Sublime's self-titled studio album. The song was then covered by Bret Michaels for his latest solo studio album "Custom Built". An explicit version of the revamped track is added as bonus feature in the album digital package.
For those who do not have enough of Bret, they can watch his new reality show "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It". Premiered on October 18 at 10/9c on VH1, it follows him right after the lights dim on stage and the music stops for the night. He rolls off the tour bus right into the loving arms of his daughters Raine and Jorja, who affectionately refer to him as "Poppa Rocka."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip