Bret Michaels Debuts 'What I Got' Music Video
Bret Michaels wished a Happy Thanksgiving Day to his fans by premiering a holiday version of "What I Got" music video. Dubbed "a very special tribute to all of Bret's supportive fans," this clip features random people singing to the song lyrics. Bret's live performance footage is included as well.
"What I Got" was originally a 1996 song taken from Sublime's self-titled studio album. The song was then covered by Bret Michaels for his latest solo studio album "Custom Built". An explicit version of the revamped track is added as bonus feature in the album digital package.
For those who do not have enough of Bret, they can watch his new reality show "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It". Premiered on October 18 at 10/9c on VH1, it follows him right after the lights dim on stage and the music stops for the night. He rolls off the tour bus right into the loving arms of his daughters Raine and Jorja, who affectionately refer to him as "Poppa Rocka."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie