Bret Michaels Debuts 'What I Got' Music Video
Bret Michaels wished a Happy Thanksgiving Day to his fans by premiering a holiday version of "What I Got" music video. Dubbed "a very special tribute to all of Bret's supportive fans," this clip features random people singing to the song lyrics. Bret's live performance footage is included as well.
"What I Got" was originally a 1996 song taken from Sublime's self-titled studio album. The song was then covered by Bret Michaels for his latest solo studio album "Custom Built". An explicit version of the revamped track is added as bonus feature in the album digital package.
For those who do not have enough of Bret, they can watch his new reality show "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It". Premiered on October 18 at 10/9c on VH1, it follows him right after the lights dim on stage and the music stops for the night. He rolls off the tour bus right into the loving arms of his daughters Raine and Jorja, who affectionately refer to him as "Poppa Rocka."
Bret Michael's "What I Got" music video
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert