Bret Michaels Debuts 'What I Got' Music Video
Bret Michaels wished a Happy Thanksgiving Day to his fans by premiering a holiday version of "What I Got" music video. Dubbed "a very special tribute to all of Bret's supportive fans," this clip features random people singing to the song lyrics. Bret's live performance footage is included as well.
"What I Got" was originally a 1996 song taken from Sublime's self-titled studio album. The song was then covered by Bret Michaels for his latest solo studio album "Custom Built". An explicit version of the revamped track is added as bonus feature in the album digital package.
For those who do not have enough of Bret, they can watch his new reality show "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It". Premiered on October 18 at 10/9c on VH1, it follows him right after the lights dim on stage and the music stops for the night. He rolls off the tour bus right into the loving arms of his daughters Raine and Jorja, who affectionately refer to him as "Poppa Rocka."
Bret Michael's "What I Got" music video
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair