Bret Michaels Debuts 'What I Got' Music Video
Bret Michaels wished a Happy Thanksgiving Day to his fans by premiering a holiday version of "What I Got" music video. Dubbed "a very special tribute to all of Bret's supportive fans," this clip features random people singing to the song lyrics. Bret's live performance footage is included as well.
"What I Got" was originally a 1996 song taken from Sublime's self-titled studio album. The song was then covered by Bret Michaels for his latest solo studio album "Custom Built". An explicit version of the revamped track is added as bonus feature in the album digital package.
For those who do not have enough of Bret, they can watch his new reality show "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It". Premiered on October 18 at 10/9c on VH1, it follows him right after the lights dim on stage and the music stops for the night. He rolls off the tour bus right into the loving arms of his daughters Raine and Jorja, who affectionately refer to him as "Poppa Rocka."
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'