First Official 'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn' Image Is a Tease
Bill Condon is giving a reason for "Twilight" fans to be thankful on Thanksgiving after he shared a picture from "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". The helmer posted the first official photo on the movie's official Twitter page, writing "Happy Thanksgiving and a crazy Black Friday to all of you and yours."
The all-white image features an outstretched hand grasping some feathers on top of a sheet. While not giving a look at the face of any character, the shot is possibly taken from Bella and Edward's honeymoon scene where she lies on her bed.
Earlier this month, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson who portray the couple had been spotted filming some romantic scenes for the movie in Brazil. From there, the cast and crew would reportedly head to Louisiana before continuing the production in Mexico and Vancouver, Canada.
As reported before, "Breaking Dawn" will be split into two parts with the first one set for November 18, 2011 U.S. release and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" due November 16, 2012 in the U.S. Bill Condon is tapped to direct both movies, which will see the newfound married bliss of Bella and Edward cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'