91st Annual IKEA Thanksgiving Day Parade in Pics
Macy's Annual Thanksgiving Parade may be the main attraction but it's not the oldest. The 91st Annual IKEA Thanksgiving Day Parade had people braving the cold on Thursday, November 25 morning to watch the colorful floats passing by with celebrities on top of them.
There were a total of 14 balloons, 16 floats and 18 marching bands which started to go in motion at 8:15 A.M with the opening number "Celebrate the Holidays". The Nansemond River High School band became one of the official bands this year. Balloons include the iconic turkey, Horton, Flintstones, Bugs Bunny, Cornucopia, Mr. Potato Head and Elmo.
Brandy hopped on a "Zoom Zoom" float and held an umbrella. Kristen Alderson stood in the middle of livestocks while fellow soap star Stephanie Gatschet took a ride on a scholar-themed float. There was also Justin Guarini on the American Eagle float and Disney's Allstar Weekend on music float.
Beside performances by the celebrities, there was a "Glee" tribute, a performance by Fantapulous, a youth choir ensemble and more. The parade was streamed live at 6abc.com.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler