Justin Bieber Donating Album Proceeds to Children's Hospitals
Justin Bieber keeps the promise he told fans earlier this year about his intention to donate a portion of his album "My Worlds Acoustic" for those in need. The teen pop idol has chosen to give the money to Children's Miracle Network, a charity that raises funds for 170 children's hospitals across North America.
"I am in the position to give back thanks to my fans and God," he said. "I wrote 'Pray' thinking I wanted to help others and I feel like I have a responsibility to do so. What is the point of doing all this if you can't make a difference in others' lives? This album is a gift to my fans and the money raised from it allows us all to help out."
"My Worlds Acoustic" arrived in the United States on November 26. Beside occupied with the album promotional effort, Bieber is also in the middle of promoting his book, First Step 2 Forever. "I will be at the Book Signing in NYC tomorrow as scheduled. Gonna be there supporting the book and the new CD," he tweeted on Thursday night, November 25.
On top of that, Bieber is still staying on the road for his tour. Recent rumor claimed he had diva-like demands on the road, but his tour rider suggested otherwise. Contrary to the swirling report, the rider revealed the Canadian young star has modest demands.
According to The Smoking Gun, the rider unveiled Bieber simply asked for a selection healthy fruit platters, herbal teas and mineral waters for his dressing room. He also requested a supply of plain white t-shirts and socks, as well as a packet of candy, honey and lemons, and a bag of chips.
More Justin Bieber News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs