Snippet of New Song 'Black Friday': Lil' Kim Hitting Back at Nicki Minaj
Catfight between Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj continues as they become less and less impressed with each other. A new song called "Black Friday" most recently made its way out, featuring Kim challenging Minaj who has already dropped a diss song called "Roman's Revenge".
"I'm turning Pink Friday to Friday The 13th," Kim rapped, referring to Minaj's newly-released debut album. "Aight, you Lil' Kim clone clown/ All this buffoonery s**t stops now/ Time for you to lay down/ I'm sick of the fraud/ I'll put hands on this b**ch like Obama's guards."
In addition, Kim called out Minaj's labelmate Drake in the other verses, "This his hood sh**t you and Drake ain't built for. This sh**t the other b**ch almost got killed for." When the feud between the two females emerged earlier this year, Drizzy upset Kim by taking Minaj's side.
Beside addressing the issue in their songs, Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj also kept blasting each other in interviews. Responding to Minaj calling her a "sore loser," Kim said in a chat with H8terade Radio, "That was cute for her. B***hes like her do s**t like that. Talk on ho, it's easy talk when them album sales ain't back yet."
"Since you talking 'bout the history books, let's talk about the fucking history books, damn it. B***h I got a Grammy, b***h. I got number ones, sweetie. Source gave my last album 5 motherf**king mics, ho. What the f**k they give you?"
More Lil' Kim News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama