Snippet of New Song 'Black Friday': Lil' Kim Hitting Back at Nicki Minaj
Catfight between Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj continues as they become less and less impressed with each other. A new song called "Black Friday" most recently made its way out, featuring Kim challenging Minaj who has already dropped a diss song called "Roman's Revenge".
"I'm turning Pink Friday to Friday The 13th," Kim rapped, referring to Minaj's newly-released debut album. "Aight, you Lil' Kim clone clown/ All this buffoonery s**t stops now/ Time for you to lay down/ I'm sick of the fraud/ I'll put hands on this b**ch like Obama's guards."
In addition, Kim called out Minaj's labelmate Drake in the other verses, "This his hood sh**t you and Drake ain't built for. This sh**t the other b**ch almost got killed for." When the feud between the two females emerged earlier this year, Drizzy upset Kim by taking Minaj's side.
Beside addressing the issue in their songs, Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj also kept blasting each other in interviews. Responding to Minaj calling her a "sore loser," Kim said in a chat with H8terade Radio, "That was cute for her. B***hes like her do s**t like that. Talk on ho, it's easy talk when them album sales ain't back yet."
"Since you talking 'bout the history books, let's talk about the fucking history books, damn it. B***h I got a Grammy, b***h. I got number ones, sweetie. Source gave my last album 5 motherf**king mics, ho. What the f**k they give you?"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences