Taylor Swift Spotted With Jake Gyllenhaal on Thanksgiving
While it is common that people spend their Thanksgiving with their family, Taylor Swift reportedly enjoyed the special day with her rumored lover Jake Gyllenhaal. According to Just Jared, the two were spotted together in Brooklyn, New York.
Sources told the site that Taylor and Jake stopped by the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope on Thursday, November 25. One eyewitness said, "They asked one of the coffee shop employees for help picking out beans. They both seemed super nice and wound up ordering lattes." The site also mentioned that Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal lives nearby.
Still, Taylor seemingly didn't spend the whole day of Thanksgiving with Jake as she wrote on her Twitter page about her family meeting. The "Back to December" crooner tweeted, "Why, at my family gatherings, do we always have to end up youtubing funny cat videos."
More Taylor Swift News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens