Taylor Swift Spotted With Jake Gyllenhaal on Thanksgiving
While it is common that people spend their Thanksgiving with their family, Taylor Swift reportedly enjoyed the special day with her rumored lover Jake Gyllenhaal. According to Just Jared, the two were spotted together in Brooklyn, New York.
Sources told the site that Taylor and Jake stopped by the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope on Thursday, November 25. One eyewitness said, "They asked one of the coffee shop employees for help picking out beans. They both seemed super nice and wound up ordering lattes." The site also mentioned that Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal lives nearby.
Still, Taylor seemingly didn't spend the whole day of Thanksgiving with Jake as she wrote on her Twitter page about her family meeting. The "Back to December" crooner tweeted, "Why, at my family gatherings, do we always have to end up youtubing funny cat videos."
More Taylor Swift News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2