Taylor Swift Spotted With Jake Gyllenhaal on Thanksgiving
While it is common that people spend their Thanksgiving with their family, Taylor Swift reportedly enjoyed the special day with her rumored lover Jake Gyllenhaal. According to Just Jared, the two were spotted together in Brooklyn, New York.
Sources told the site that Taylor and Jake stopped by the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope on Thursday, November 25. One eyewitness said, "They asked one of the coffee shop employees for help picking out beans. They both seemed super nice and wound up ordering lattes." The site also mentioned that Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal lives nearby.
Still, Taylor seemingly didn't spend the whole day of Thanksgiving with Jake as she wrote on her Twitter page about her family meeting. The "Back to December" crooner tweeted, "Why, at my family gatherings, do we always have to end up youtubing funny cat videos."
More Taylor Swift News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist