Taylor Swift Spotted With Jake Gyllenhaal on Thanksgiving
While it is common that people spend their Thanksgiving with their family, Taylor Swift reportedly enjoyed the special day with her rumored lover Jake Gyllenhaal. According to Just Jared, the two were spotted together in Brooklyn, New York.
Sources told the site that Taylor and Jake stopped by the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope on Thursday, November 25. One eyewitness said, "They asked one of the coffee shop employees for help picking out beans. They both seemed super nice and wound up ordering lattes." The site also mentioned that Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal lives nearby.
Still, Taylor seemingly didn't spend the whole day of Thanksgiving with Jake as she wrote on her Twitter page about her family meeting. The "Back to December" crooner tweeted, "Why, at my family gatherings, do we always have to end up youtubing funny cat videos."
More Taylor Swift News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes