Taylor Swift Spotted With Jake Gyllenhaal on Thanksgiving
While it is common that people spend their Thanksgiving with their family, Taylor Swift reportedly enjoyed the special day with her rumored lover Jake Gyllenhaal. According to Just Jared, the two were spotted together in Brooklyn, New York.
Sources told the site that Taylor and Jake stopped by the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope on Thursday, November 25. One eyewitness said, "They asked one of the coffee shop employees for help picking out beans. They both seemed super nice and wound up ordering lattes." The site also mentioned that Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal lives nearby.
Still, Taylor seemingly didn't spend the whole day of Thanksgiving with Jake as she wrote on her Twitter page about her family meeting. The "Back to December" crooner tweeted, "Why, at my family gatherings, do we always have to end up youtubing funny cat videos."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation