Matthew Settle: Taylor Momsen Is Not Banned From 'Gossip Girl'
"Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen gets another backup from her co-star regarding the rumor that she is banned from the set due to unprofessionalism. Matthew Settle who plays her on-screen dad Rufus Humphrey revealed that Momsen is sidelined because she wants to concentrate on her band The Pretty Reckless.
"[Saying she's banned is] a severe way of putting it," Settle told ITV's This Morning. "I don't think she's been banned from the set, I think she's off doing her own thing, creating her own music - she's very good at music."
It was reported earlier this week that Momsen is benched for some episodes beginning the midseason finale on December 6. Although a regular, the 17-year-old has only appeared in a total of three episodes this season.
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad