Matthew Settle: Taylor Momsen Is Not Banned From 'Gossip Girl'
"Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen gets another backup from her co-star regarding the rumor that she is banned from the set due to unprofessionalism. Matthew Settle who plays her on-screen dad Rufus Humphrey revealed that Momsen is sidelined because she wants to concentrate on her band The Pretty Reckless.
"[Saying she's banned is] a severe way of putting it," Settle told ITV's This Morning. "I don't think she's been banned from the set, I think she's off doing her own thing, creating her own music - she's very good at music."
It was reported earlier this week that Momsen is benched for some episodes beginning the midseason finale on December 6. Although a regular, the 17-year-old has only appeared in a total of three episodes this season.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding