Matthew Settle: Taylor Momsen Is Not Banned From 'Gossip Girl'
"Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen gets another backup from her co-star regarding the rumor that she is banned from the set due to unprofessionalism. Matthew Settle who plays her on-screen dad Rufus Humphrey revealed that Momsen is sidelined because she wants to concentrate on her band The Pretty Reckless.
"[Saying she's banned is] a severe way of putting it," Settle told ITV's This Morning. "I don't think she's been banned from the set, I think she's off doing her own thing, creating her own music - she's very good at music."
It was reported earlier this week that Momsen is benched for some episodes beginning the midseason finale on December 6. Although a regular, the 17-year-old has only appeared in a total of three episodes this season.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal