Matthew Settle: Taylor Momsen Is Not Banned From 'Gossip Girl'
"Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen gets another backup from her co-star regarding the rumor that she is banned from the set due to unprofessionalism. Matthew Settle who plays her on-screen dad Rufus Humphrey revealed that Momsen is sidelined because she wants to concentrate on her band The Pretty Reckless.
"[Saying she's banned is] a severe way of putting it," Settle told ITV's This Morning. "I don't think she's been banned from the set, I think she's off doing her own thing, creating her own music - she's very good at music."
It was reported earlier this week that Momsen is benched for some episodes beginning the midseason finale on December 6. Although a regular, the 17-year-old has only appeared in a total of three episodes this season.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?