Jerry Bruckheimer Shares New Set Pic of 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4'
"Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" officially wrapped production last week but Jerry Bruckheimer still has something to share from the shooting process. The producer recently posted a set picture which captures Jack Sparrow from the backside with some crew also featured in it.
Although giving a glimpse of the main character, the image was apparently taken to highlight cinematographer Dariusz Wolski who has worked on all four "Pirates of the Caribbean" films. Along with the picture, Bruckheimer wrote, "Cinematographer Dariusz Wolski has shot all 4 PIRATES, this one in digital 3D. Can't wait for you to see 3-D Jack."
The first movie of the series that is shot in 3-D, "On Stranger Tides" is filmed in Hawaii, Puerto Rico and England. Rob Marshall tackles the helming duty for the upcoming action comedy flick, which gathers actors like Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Geoffrey Rush and Ian McShane.
The story will revolve around Depp's Jack Sparrow who crosses paths with a woman from his past, but he's not sure if it's love - or if she's a ruthless con artist who's using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Still, the two along with Sparrow's nemesis Blackbeard aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge on a journey to find the fabled Fountain of Youth together.
Walt Disney Pictures plans to release the fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie in early summer 2011, on May 20 to be exact, and will debut a trailer for the film on December 17.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'