New Poster of Justin Bieber's Movie Is Scraps of His Childhood Photos
A new one-sheet is released to promote "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the poster is dominated with purple, which is Justin Bieber's favorite color. At the center of the poster is a shape of the 16-year-old star with scraps of his pictures from his childhood to today surrounding it.
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" is made to "tell the underdog story of where he [Bieber] came from," helmer Jon Chu said. He additionally insisted the film will not be a "typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic ... but it is about his life."
The Canadian singer himself stated, "Everyone thinks this is going to be another 3-D concert movie, but it's anything but that. It's a story of how my family, friends and the fans helped me get here and everyday are helping me live an impossible dream. That's why I want them to see it first."
To be released by Paramount Pictures on February 11, 2011, just in time for Valentine's Day, the movie will first be previewed in a sneak peek event on February 9, 2011. Fans in the U.S. and Canada can get a look at the movie in 3-D as well as official movie merchandise and purple 3-D glasses with $30 per pack. More info about the event can be seen on jb3dpreview.com.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'