New Poster of Justin Bieber's Movie Is Scraps of His Childhood Photos
A new one-sheet is released to promote "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the poster is dominated with purple, which is Justin Bieber's favorite color. At the center of the poster is a shape of the 16-year-old star with scraps of his pictures from his childhood to today surrounding it.
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" is made to "tell the underdog story of where he [Bieber] came from," helmer Jon Chu said. He additionally insisted the film will not be a "typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic ... but it is about his life."
The Canadian singer himself stated, "Everyone thinks this is going to be another 3-D concert movie, but it's anything but that. It's a story of how my family, friends and the fans helped me get here and everyday are helping me live an impossible dream. That's why I want them to see it first."
To be released by Paramount Pictures on February 11, 2011, just in time for Valentine's Day, the movie will first be previewed in a sneak peek event on February 9, 2011. Fans in the U.S. and Canada can get a look at the movie in 3-D as well as official movie merchandise and purple 3-D glasses with $30 per pack. More info about the event can be seen on jb3dpreview.com.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival