New Poster of Justin Bieber's Movie Is Scraps of His Childhood Photos
A new one-sheet is released to promote "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the poster is dominated with purple, which is Justin Bieber's favorite color. At the center of the poster is a shape of the 16-year-old star with scraps of his pictures from his childhood to today surrounding it.
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" is made to "tell the underdog story of where he [Bieber] came from," helmer Jon Chu said. He additionally insisted the film will not be a "typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic ... but it is about his life."
The Canadian singer himself stated, "Everyone thinks this is going to be another 3-D concert movie, but it's anything but that. It's a story of how my family, friends and the fans helped me get here and everyday are helping me live an impossible dream. That's why I want them to see it first."
To be released by Paramount Pictures on February 11, 2011, just in time for Valentine's Day, the movie will first be previewed in a sneak peek event on February 9, 2011. Fans in the U.S. and Canada can get a look at the movie in 3-D as well as official movie merchandise and purple 3-D glasses with $30 per pack. More info about the event can be seen on jb3dpreview.com.
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up