New Poster of Justin Bieber's Movie Is Scraps of His Childhood Photos
A new one-sheet is released to promote "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the poster is dominated with purple, which is Justin Bieber's favorite color. At the center of the poster is a shape of the 16-year-old star with scraps of his pictures from his childhood to today surrounding it.
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" is made to "tell the underdog story of where he [Bieber] came from," helmer Jon Chu said. He additionally insisted the film will not be a "typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic ... but it is about his life."
The Canadian singer himself stated, "Everyone thinks this is going to be another 3-D concert movie, but it's anything but that. It's a story of how my family, friends and the fans helped me get here and everyday are helping me live an impossible dream. That's why I want them to see it first."
To be released by Paramount Pictures on February 11, 2011, just in time for Valentine's Day, the movie will first be previewed in a sneak peek event on February 9, 2011. Fans in the U.S. and Canada can get a look at the movie in 3-D as well as official movie merchandise and purple 3-D glasses with $30 per pack. More info about the event can be seen on jb3dpreview.com.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed