New Poster of Justin Bieber's Movie Is Scraps of His Childhood Photos
A new one-sheet is released to promote "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the poster is dominated with purple, which is Justin Bieber's favorite color. At the center of the poster is a shape of the 16-year-old star with scraps of his pictures from his childhood to today surrounding it.
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" is made to "tell the underdog story of where he [Bieber] came from," helmer Jon Chu said. He additionally insisted the film will not be a "typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic ... but it is about his life."
The Canadian singer himself stated, "Everyone thinks this is going to be another 3-D concert movie, but it's anything but that. It's a story of how my family, friends and the fans helped me get here and everyday are helping me live an impossible dream. That's why I want them to see it first."
To be released by Paramount Pictures on February 11, 2011, just in time for Valentine's Day, the movie will first be previewed in a sneak peek event on February 9, 2011. Fans in the U.S. and Canada can get a look at the movie in 3-D as well as official movie merchandise and purple 3-D glasses with $30 per pack. More info about the event can be seen on jb3dpreview.com.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly