David Arquette Is 'Wild and Crazy' Person Who Still Loves Courteney Cox
Bringing his "fun loving" personality on "Lopez Tonight", David Arquette told host George Lopez that he has always been a crazy and wild person although he is now in the middle of a separation from wife of 11 years Courteney Cox. "I've always been a wild man," he said.
"My nickname was 'David Good Times.' I like running around, having fun," David added during the Tuesday, November 23 interview. "I like meeting people. I did that privately for a long time because I wasn't ever going out. Now, I'm in the nightclub business. I'm going out."
David further stated that he doesn't care about what media wrote about him following his recent crazy partying. "I am a fun-loving, great person. I refuse to let these magazines vilify me, make me a demon. I am one of the best people you'll ever meet," the "Scream" actor explained.
"I've always been wild and crazy... why don't we all start focusing on being cooler... like loving, caring people," David, who was also ordered to change his suit into a kilt during the show, again stressed his point. "I'm just sick of cutthroat society and everybody being jerks."
His "crazy and wild" personality aside, David talked about his estranged relationship with Courteney, insisting that "everything's cool" between them. The "Pushing Daisies" actor said, "I love my wife, she loves me. We care about each other. We're at different places right now and we are figuring out what's next... we'll see what happens."
David Arquette on "Lopez Tonight":
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'