David Arquette Is 'Wild and Crazy' Person Who Still Loves Courteney Cox
Bringing his "fun loving" personality on "Lopez Tonight", David Arquette told host George Lopez that he has always been a crazy and wild person although he is now in the middle of a separation from wife of 11 years Courteney Cox. "I've always been a wild man," he said.
"My nickname was 'David Good Times.' I like running around, having fun," David added during the Tuesday, November 23 interview. "I like meeting people. I did that privately for a long time because I wasn't ever going out. Now, I'm in the nightclub business. I'm going out."
David further stated that he doesn't care about what media wrote about him following his recent crazy partying. "I am a fun-loving, great person. I refuse to let these magazines vilify me, make me a demon. I am one of the best people you'll ever meet," the "Scream" actor explained.
"I've always been wild and crazy... why don't we all start focusing on being cooler... like loving, caring people," David, who was also ordered to change his suit into a kilt during the show, again stressed his point. "I'm just sick of cutthroat society and everybody being jerks."
His "crazy and wild" personality aside, David talked about his estranged relationship with Courteney, insisting that "everything's cool" between them. The "Pushing Daisies" actor said, "I love my wife, she loves me. We care about each other. We're at different places right now and we are figuring out what's next... we'll see what happens."
David Arquette on "Lopez Tonight":
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years