David Arquette Is 'Wild and Crazy' Person Who Still Loves Courteney Cox
Bringing his "fun loving" personality on "Lopez Tonight", David Arquette told host George Lopez that he has always been a crazy and wild person although he is now in the middle of a separation from wife of 11 years Courteney Cox. "I've always been a wild man," he said.
"My nickname was 'David Good Times.' I like running around, having fun," David added during the Tuesday, November 23 interview. "I like meeting people. I did that privately for a long time because I wasn't ever going out. Now, I'm in the nightclub business. I'm going out."
David further stated that he doesn't care about what media wrote about him following his recent crazy partying. "I am a fun-loving, great person. I refuse to let these magazines vilify me, make me a demon. I am one of the best people you'll ever meet," the "Scream" actor explained.
"I've always been wild and crazy... why don't we all start focusing on being cooler... like loving, caring people," David, who was also ordered to change his suit into a kilt during the show, again stressed his point. "I'm just sick of cutthroat society and everybody being jerks."
His "crazy and wild" personality aside, David talked about his estranged relationship with Courteney, insisting that "everything's cool" between them. The "Pushing Daisies" actor said, "I love my wife, she loves me. We care about each other. We're at different places right now and we are figuring out what's next... we'll see what happens."
David Arquette on "Lopez Tonight":
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones