Miley Cyrus Had Dinner With Liam Hemsworth on Her Birthday
After having new rumored lover Avan Jogia at her pre-birthday bash, Miley Cyrus was reportedly accompanied by her old flame, Liam Hemsworth, when she officially turned 18 on Tuesday, November 23. According to X17 Online, Miley and Liam spent Tuesday night together at sushi restaurant Matsuda in the San Fernando Valley.
Miley and Liam allegedly had a casual dinner with a group of friends. Of the gathering, a source told the site, "Miley was relaxed and having fun and of course there was a connection between her and Liam. They dated for so long and were so serious it's like they can't deny their special relationship with each other."
Though so, Miley and Liam managed to avoid being photographed together. While the Australian heartthrob left the restaurant through the back door, the "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" actress and her pals met the paparazzi outside the venue to distract them.
Despite the dinner, there has been no word on whether or not Miley and Liam are back together. Following their second split earlier this month, Miley has been romantically linked to Avan. The two were recently photographed engaged in a heavy make-out session. Liam himself was also spotted getting cozy with model Yolanda Vendy at a nightclub in Melbourne.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special