Miley Cyrus Had Dinner With Liam Hemsworth on Her Birthday
After having new rumored lover Avan Jogia at her pre-birthday bash, Miley Cyrus was reportedly accompanied by her old flame, Liam Hemsworth, when she officially turned 18 on Tuesday, November 23. According to X17 Online, Miley and Liam spent Tuesday night together at sushi restaurant Matsuda in the San Fernando Valley.
Miley and Liam allegedly had a casual dinner with a group of friends. Of the gathering, a source told the site, "Miley was relaxed and having fun and of course there was a connection between her and Liam. They dated for so long and were so serious it's like they can't deny their special relationship with each other."
Though so, Miley and Liam managed to avoid being photographed together. While the Australian heartthrob left the restaurant through the back door, the "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" actress and her pals met the paparazzi outside the venue to distract them.
Despite the dinner, there has been no word on whether or not Miley and Liam are back together. Following their second split earlier this month, Miley has been romantically linked to Avan. The two were recently photographed engaged in a heavy make-out session. Liam himself was also spotted getting cozy with model Yolanda Vendy at a nightclub in Melbourne.
More Miley Cyrus News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked