Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine Kissing for 'This Means War'
Reese Witherspoon could be both sweet and wild at the same time when acting in front of cameras. On Tuesday, November 23, the blonde actress was pictured grabbing Chris Pine by his neck as if she was going to strangle him but she eventually landed a kiss on her co-star. The two showed off their chemistry as they filmed their movie "This Means War" in Vancouver, Canada.
Earlier the same day, Witherspoon and Pine filmed one of the action sequences in the film. The two, joined by another cast member Tom Hardy, shot a high speed chase on the back of flat bed truck. Just Jared, which obtained the set photos, reported that it would be the last day of production on the film.
"This Means War" is a story about best friends who are also spies and fall in love with the same woman. The men's bond disintegrates, and their ensuing battle escalates. McG is tackling the helming duty for the action comedy, which will be released by 20th Century Fox sometime in 2011.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'