Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine Kissing for 'This Means War'
Reese Witherspoon could be both sweet and wild at the same time when acting in front of cameras. On Tuesday, November 23, the blonde actress was pictured grabbing Chris Pine by his neck as if she was going to strangle him but she eventually landed a kiss on her co-star. The two showed off their chemistry as they filmed their movie "This Means War" in Vancouver, Canada.
Earlier the same day, Witherspoon and Pine filmed one of the action sequences in the film. The two, joined by another cast member Tom Hardy, shot a high speed chase on the back of flat bed truck. Just Jared, which obtained the set photos, reported that it would be the last day of production on the film.
"This Means War" is a story about best friends who are also spies and fall in love with the same woman. The men's bond disintegrates, and their ensuing battle escalates. McG is tackling the helming duty for the action comedy, which will be released by 20th Century Fox sometime in 2011.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'