Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine Kissing for 'This Means War'
Reese Witherspoon could be both sweet and wild at the same time when acting in front of cameras. On Tuesday, November 23, the blonde actress was pictured grabbing Chris Pine by his neck as if she was going to strangle him but she eventually landed a kiss on her co-star. The two showed off their chemistry as they filmed their movie "This Means War" in Vancouver, Canada.
Earlier the same day, Witherspoon and Pine filmed one of the action sequences in the film. The two, joined by another cast member Tom Hardy, shot a high speed chase on the back of flat bed truck. Just Jared, which obtained the set photos, reported that it would be the last day of production on the film.
"This Means War" is a story about best friends who are also spies and fall in love with the same woman. The men's bond disintegrates, and their ensuing battle escalates. McG is tackling the helming duty for the action comedy, which will be released by 20th Century Fox sometime in 2011.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game