PSA: Justin Bieber Urges Fans to Take Action Against Bullying
Justin Bieber has stood up against bullying. The teen singer, who recently claimed he has been a victim of bully, taped a 21-second PSA called "It Gets Better", urging fans to tell someone if they are bullied and take action if person close to them becomes a victim of bullying.
"Hey guys, I'm Justin Bieber. I just wanted to say there's nothing cool about being a bully. And if you're getting bullied, make sure to tell someone and, you know, it gets better," Bieber, in a black T-shirt and backward black baseball cap, said. "And if you're a bystander, make sure to step in and, you know, help out."
Bieber talked about his own bullying experience during his recent visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". He shared, "On my YouTube page, there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I'm not mad, I'm 16 and I don't have chest hair. I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come. People are like, 'Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.' You just have to laugh at yourself."
Bieber joined the list of celebrities who have supported the "It Gets Better" anti-bullying campaign. Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, Adam Lambert, Aubrey O'Day, and even U.S. President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were among them.
Justin Bieber's "It Gets Better" PSA:
More Justin Bieber News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms