PSA: Justin Bieber Urges Fans to Take Action Against Bullying
Justin Bieber has stood up against bullying. The teen singer, who recently claimed he has been a victim of bully, taped a 21-second PSA called "It Gets Better", urging fans to tell someone if they are bullied and take action if person close to them becomes a victim of bullying.
"Hey guys, I'm Justin Bieber. I just wanted to say there's nothing cool about being a bully. And if you're getting bullied, make sure to tell someone and, you know, it gets better," Bieber, in a black T-shirt and backward black baseball cap, said. "And if you're a bystander, make sure to step in and, you know, help out."
Bieber talked about his own bullying experience during his recent visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". He shared, "On my YouTube page, there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I'm not mad, I'm 16 and I don't have chest hair. I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come. People are like, 'Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.' You just have to laugh at yourself."
Bieber joined the list of celebrities who have supported the "It Gets Better" anti-bullying campaign. Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, Adam Lambert, Aubrey O'Day, and even U.S. President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were among them.
Justin Bieber's "It Gets Better" PSA:
More Justin Bieber News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle