PSA: Justin Bieber Urges Fans to Take Action Against Bullying
Justin Bieber has stood up against bullying. The teen singer, who recently claimed he has been a victim of bully, taped a 21-second PSA called "It Gets Better", urging fans to tell someone if they are bullied and take action if person close to them becomes a victim of bullying.
"Hey guys, I'm Justin Bieber. I just wanted to say there's nothing cool about being a bully. And if you're getting bullied, make sure to tell someone and, you know, it gets better," Bieber, in a black T-shirt and backward black baseball cap, said. "And if you're a bystander, make sure to step in and, you know, help out."
Bieber talked about his own bullying experience during his recent visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". He shared, "On my YouTube page, there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I'm not mad, I'm 16 and I don't have chest hair. I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come. People are like, 'Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.' You just have to laugh at yourself."
Bieber joined the list of celebrities who have supported the "It Gets Better" anti-bullying campaign. Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, Adam Lambert, Aubrey O'Day, and even U.S. President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were among them.
Justin Bieber's "It Gets Better" PSA:
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?