Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas Got Stopped by Airport Security for Carrying Knives
After months of playing coy, Ashley Greene has finally talked about her new boyfriend Joe Jonas for the first time. Chatting with George Lopez on his show "Lopez Tonight" on Wednesday, November 24, the "Twilight" beauty called Joe "very sweet."
Ashley later shared a hilarious incident, which involved a set of knives, she and Joe recently had when they were at the airport in Abu Dhabi as they were booked on a flight from the United Arab Emirates state to New York. Ashley shared that Joe forgot he had put a set of cheese knives in his carry-on luggage which caused them stopped by airport officials.
"We had too many bags to check so we took one as a carry-on instead of checking it through security. We were going from the Middle East to New York so (there was) tons of security, tons of screening," Ashley told George. "We got through one actually, surprisingly enough, but at the second one they all of a sudden stopped and looked at us with these really stern faces and said, 'What is in your bag?' "
"I look at him and get flashbacks of this knife set we got; they were like cheese cutting knives. I look at Joe and said, 'Did you leave those knives in your bag?' " Instead of panicking, Ashley recalled that Joe was at that time simply saying "Whoopsies!" The actress continued, "I said, 'Whoopsies doesn't cut it! We're going to get arrested!' "
Luckily, Ashley and Joe didn't end up in trouble with the law and were able to get back to the United States after the security allowed Joe to stow his knife set under the plane. Ashley jokingly blamed Joe, saying "This is all his fault by the way. It was embarrassing."
Ashley Greene talks about knives incident:
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama