Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas Got Stopped by Airport Security for Carrying Knives
After months of playing coy, Ashley Greene has finally talked about her new boyfriend Joe Jonas for the first time. Chatting with George Lopez on his show "Lopez Tonight" on Wednesday, November 24, the "Twilight" beauty called Joe "very sweet."
Ashley later shared a hilarious incident, which involved a set of knives, she and Joe recently had when they were at the airport in Abu Dhabi as they were booked on a flight from the United Arab Emirates state to New York. Ashley shared that Joe forgot he had put a set of cheese knives in his carry-on luggage which caused them stopped by airport officials.
"We had too many bags to check so we took one as a carry-on instead of checking it through security. We were going from the Middle East to New York so (there was) tons of security, tons of screening," Ashley told George. "We got through one actually, surprisingly enough, but at the second one they all of a sudden stopped and looked at us with these really stern faces and said, 'What is in your bag?' "
"I look at him and get flashbacks of this knife set we got; they were like cheese cutting knives. I look at Joe and said, 'Did you leave those knives in your bag?' " Instead of panicking, Ashley recalled that Joe was at that time simply saying "Whoopsies!" The actress continued, "I said, 'Whoopsies doesn't cut it! We're going to get arrested!' "
Luckily, Ashley and Joe didn't end up in trouble with the law and were able to get back to the United States after the security allowed Joe to stow his knife set under the plane. Ashley jokingly blamed Joe, saying "This is all his fault by the way. It was embarrassing."
Ashley Greene talks about knives incident:
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?