Easter Bunny Rocks Out in 'Hop' Teaser Trailer
Want to see an animal with musical talent beside Alvin and the Chipmunks, then "Hop" is the answer. The upcoming film, which mixes animation and live-action, will feature "candy, chicks and rock 'n' roll' and it has been previewed in a teaser trailer debuted via Moviefone.
The snippet does not include a scene from the movie but highlights the lead character, Easter Bunny. The cute creature is seen dragging parts of the drums one by one before he sits on a chair and jams out on the instrument to Blur's "Song 2".
The story will revolve around an out-of-work slacker who accidentally injures the Easter Bunny and must take him in as he recovers. As Fred struggles with the world's worst houseguest, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
Russell Brand voices the animated Easter Bunny while James Marsden portrays Fred. Serving behind the lens of "Hop" is none other than "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill. "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio additionally team up with Brian Lynch to write the script for the comedy, which is scheduled to arrive in U.S. cinemas on April 1, 2011, just in time for Easter.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics