Easter Bunny Rocks Out in 'Hop' Teaser Trailer
Want to see an animal with musical talent beside Alvin and the Chipmunks, then "Hop" is the answer. The upcoming film, which mixes animation and live-action, will feature "candy, chicks and rock 'n' roll' and it has been previewed in a teaser trailer debuted via Moviefone.
The snippet does not include a scene from the movie but highlights the lead character, Easter Bunny. The cute creature is seen dragging parts of the drums one by one before he sits on a chair and jams out on the instrument to Blur's "Song 2".
The story will revolve around an out-of-work slacker who accidentally injures the Easter Bunny and must take him in as he recovers. As Fred struggles with the world's worst houseguest, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
Russell Brand voices the animated Easter Bunny while James Marsden portrays Fred. Serving behind the lens of "Hop" is none other than "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill. "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio additionally team up with Brian Lynch to write the script for the comedy, which is scheduled to arrive in U.S. cinemas on April 1, 2011, just in time for Easter.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer