Easter Bunny Rocks Out in 'Hop' Teaser Trailer
Want to see an animal with musical talent beside Alvin and the Chipmunks, then "Hop" is the answer. The upcoming film, which mixes animation and live-action, will feature "candy, chicks and rock 'n' roll' and it has been previewed in a teaser trailer debuted via Moviefone.
The snippet does not include a scene from the movie but highlights the lead character, Easter Bunny. The cute creature is seen dragging parts of the drums one by one before he sits on a chair and jams out on the instrument to Blur's "Song 2".
The story will revolve around an out-of-work slacker who accidentally injures the Easter Bunny and must take him in as he recovers. As Fred struggles with the world's worst houseguest, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
Russell Brand voices the animated Easter Bunny while James Marsden portrays Fred. Serving behind the lens of "Hop" is none other than "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill. "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio additionally team up with Brian Lynch to write the script for the comedy, which is scheduled to arrive in U.S. cinemas on April 1, 2011, just in time for Easter.
More Hop News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke