Easter Bunny Rocks Out in 'Hop' Teaser Trailer
Want to see an animal with musical talent beside Alvin and the Chipmunks, then "Hop" is the answer. The upcoming film, which mixes animation and live-action, will feature "candy, chicks and rock 'n' roll' and it has been previewed in a teaser trailer debuted via Moviefone.
The snippet does not include a scene from the movie but highlights the lead character, Easter Bunny. The cute creature is seen dragging parts of the drums one by one before he sits on a chair and jams out on the instrument to Blur's "Song 2".
The story will revolve around an out-of-work slacker who accidentally injures the Easter Bunny and must take him in as he recovers. As Fred struggles with the world's worst houseguest, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
Russell Brand voices the animated Easter Bunny while James Marsden portrays Fred. Serving behind the lens of "Hop" is none other than "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill. "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio additionally team up with Brian Lynch to write the script for the comedy, which is scheduled to arrive in U.S. cinemas on April 1, 2011, just in time for Easter.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame