John Travolta and Kelly Preston Welcome Baby Boy
A long-waited moment has finally arrived. On Tuesday, November 23, Hollywood couple John Travolta and Kelly Preston welcomed a new addition to their family, a baby boy named Benjamin, who weighed 8 lbs., 3 oz. and will join his family at Thanksgiving table, People reported.
Kelly gave birth to Benjamin at an undisclosed Florida hospital and spokeswoman Samantha Mast has released a statement to share the joy. "John, Kelly and their daughter Ella Bleu are ecstatic and very happy about the newest member of the family. Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully," the statement read.
Newly-born Benjamin joins 10-year-old sibling Ella Bleu Travolta, who has been "looking forward to being a big sister". Benjamin is the third child for John and Kelly who has been married since 1991. The couple's first son, Jett Travolta, died of a seizure at the age of 16 in January 2009.
John Travolta and Kelly Preston first announced that they were expecting a baby boy in late August. The "Old Dogs" actress at that time gushed about her pregnancy, saying "It's been very easy and so wonderful. I've had no morning sickness and (the pregnancy) has gone by so quickly. I feel terrific. I can't wait for the day to come."
John was also as impatient as Kelly about the labor. The "Wild Hogs" actor previously claimed, "When I left, she was having what they call Braxton Hicks, the fake labor, and we were both a little worried... I'm ready to go at any minute, if she started having labor now we would leave and take 22 hours to get home, but I'll get there."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says