John Travolta and Kelly Preston Welcome Baby Boy
A long-waited moment has finally arrived. On Tuesday, November 23, Hollywood couple John Travolta and Kelly Preston welcomed a new addition to their family, a baby boy named Benjamin, who weighed 8 lbs., 3 oz. and will join his family at Thanksgiving table, People reported.
Kelly gave birth to Benjamin at an undisclosed Florida hospital and spokeswoman Samantha Mast has released a statement to share the joy. "John, Kelly and their daughter Ella Bleu are ecstatic and very happy about the newest member of the family. Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully," the statement read.
Newly-born Benjamin joins 10-year-old sibling Ella Bleu Travolta, who has been "looking forward to being a big sister". Benjamin is the third child for John and Kelly who has been married since 1991. The couple's first son, Jett Travolta, died of a seizure at the age of 16 in January 2009.
John Travolta and Kelly Preston first announced that they were expecting a baby boy in late August. The "Old Dogs" actress at that time gushed about her pregnancy, saying "It's been very easy and so wonderful. I've had no morning sickness and (the pregnancy) has gone by so quickly. I feel terrific. I can't wait for the day to come."
John was also as impatient as Kelly about the labor. The "Wild Hogs" actor previously claimed, "When I left, she was having what they call Braxton Hicks, the fake labor, and we were both a little worried... I'm ready to go at any minute, if she started having labor now we would leave and take 22 hours to get home, but I'll get there."
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'